JEALOUS MUCH?

"Ughhh" Alison groans. "I can't wait to get home and soak in a hot bath" she adds while clocking out of work with no one other than Emily.

The two had just worked a 9 hour shift at their job and then they stayed 2 hours after work to help out with an old married couple that comes in on a daily basis.

Emily's idea.

Though Alison was drop dead tired and staying late was Emily's idea she didn't care as long as the Brunette was there.

That was one of the many things Alison loved about Emily.

She makes the blonde come out of her bitchy comfort zone.

Emily never failed to bring out the soft side in Alison.

Any other day when Emily wasn't working a shift Alison would've told the married couple no way we're closed and I'm going home.

But Alison was a different person around the tanned beauty.

Emily made her want to be a better person.

"I know right" Emily agrees. "My feet probably have blisters on them from standing for so long" she slightly laughs.

"And now we have to walk home too" Alison complains. "I told you we should've took our cars" she playfully teases Emily.

Today when the two got up for work they walked instead of driving.

Also Emily's idea.

"Don't complain, its good exercise" Emily states. "Plus you know you love spending extra time with me" Emily mumbles making Alison turn her head away attempting to hide her blushed face.

"You're not wrong about that" Alison quips. "I love a lot of things that involve you" the blonde adds as they both smile at each other before continuing their walk.

 "I love a lot of things that involve you" the blonde adds as they both smile at each other before continuing their walk

Now turning the corner to Emily's street the girls run into Mona Vanderwaal.

Back when Alison and the girls were younger, they all were friends with Mona.

Once Emily moved to Rosewood Alison was still semi nice to the girl but then high school started and Alison started to be cruel towards her.

For no apparent reason, or at least that's how Hanna, Aria and Spencer explain it.

"ALISON, EMILY!" Mona shouts trying to wave them down.

"There's Mona" Emily declares.

"Gosh, Is she ever gonna get a clue?" Alison questions herself still trying to pull Emily away. "What a loser" she adds in causing Emily to snatch her arm away.