So, You Want to be Hunters?

"Well! This is quite the surprise! However, let's get rid of this bear thing, shall we?" Zack says, surprised and a little sad to see both Reno and Cloud there. The other three nod in agreement and they split in four directions to encircle the large bear monster. Zack kept the beast focused on him so that it wouldn't turn to Aerith, as he knew that he would have to help Aerith get up to speed on her fighting skills. Reno was to his left, Cloud to his right, covering the beast's flanks. Zack knew that Aerith was placed behind the beast. Letting out a loud woop to startle the bear, Zack takes a few running steps before launching himself into the air and then swinging the blade down. The Ursa Major brought its plated arms to block the incoming attack, only to roar in pain and rage as a heavy slice and high shock hit it on either side. "Aerith! now!" Zack shouts as he pushes off the bone plates. Aerith nods, even though her boyfriend couldn't see it, and she runs forward and jabs the stave forward into the beast's back. The beast let out another roar of pain and this time Zack finished it off with a large slice upwards. The Ursa starts to disintegrate.

"Aw yeah! We did it! Now let's get out of this forest, yo!" Reno says, fist pumping the air.

"Agreed. This place gives me the creeps despite its beauty," Cloud says, putting the sword on his back, Zack doing the same.

"Aw babe! I'm so proud of you! You did it!!" Zack says, running to Aerith, stave still in hand, and picking her up in a twirl hug. he then proceeds to pepper Aerith's face in kisses.

"Zaaaacck!" Aerith giggles. She then reaches up and pets behind both of Zack's ears, bring the attention of the furry attachments to Reno and Cloud again.

"Whoa! That felt weird!" Zack says, jumping a bit when Aerith touched his wolf ears. He then sets her down. Reno starts laughing and Cloud chuckles.

"Oh my Lifestream dude! You're a literal dog! Hahahahaha! This is too great!" Reno laughs, throwing his head back.

"How fitting. I'm just glad I'm not part chocobo now," Cloud chuckles.

"Aeeerrriiittthhh Reno and Cloud are making fun of meeeeeee," Zack whined, his wolf ears flattening a bit against his head. Aerith giggled again.

"I think the ears look adorable on you! Along with the tail," Aerith smiles sweetly at Zack. She then turns to Reno and Cloud, one hand on her stave, the other on her hip. "Now boys, I think you should stop laughing at Zack," she says in a motherly tone. Cloud immediately smartens up while Reno has to bit his jacket sleeve to stifle his laughter and recover himself. When Aerith turned back to Zack she noticed him tilting his head this way and that, as if trying to discern where a sound was coming from.

"I think there's an engine coming towards us? It's coming from that direction," Zack says, pointing to his right. After a few moments, Cloud was able to pick up the sound.

"Yeah, I hear it now. I hope it's friendly..." Cloud says. He tensed in case it wasn't a friendly shit. The quartet stood close to each other, ready to defend themselves or run. An odd looking craft descends into the clearing and lands. As it opens up, a man with silver hair, though no older than 40, walks out. In one hand was a coffee mug, the other was an intricate looking cane.

"Do not fear. I mean you no harm. You four may rest easy now. My name is Professor Ozpin and I'm the Headmaster of Beacon Academy. If you four could come with me so we may get you out of this Grimm infested forest, we can discuss things more in depth," the man named Ozpin says. Cloud and Aerith glance at Zack and Reno, letting the more experienced ex-ShinRa employees handle the judgement. Reno and Zack gauge the man, look at each other and both nod. Zack gives Aerith and Cloud a grin and thumbs up. The quartet then approach the craft and follow Ozpin into the ship.