15. Honeymoon - Bailamos?

That same night, Logan and Darlyn said goodbye to their families as they got inside of Darlyn's private plane. The perks of being a famous star.

She was about to put her headphones on, when Logan takes them away, "Hey, I was about to listen to my jams."

He touches her shoulder, as if to try to calm her down. "Darlyn, my wife. We're in a private plane. We can listen to your jams on my new stereo." He takes her iPod and plays shuffle on it. The first song that pops up is a Big Time Rush song, Love Me Love Me to be exact.

Logan smiles and decides to sing along. "Love me, love me, say you're gonna love. I know you're ready to go. Love me, love me, say you're gonna love me. Don't leave me out on the floor..." The plane takes off in that exact moment, which causes Logan to  fall flat on his ass.

Darlyn laughs at his weird moment. "That's what you get for taking away my jams." She takes out her sassy attitude by crossing her arms and moving her head from side to side.

"Whoa, didn't know there was a sassy side to you," he gets back up and takes a seat next to her.

"Logan, there's a lot of things you don't know about me," she grabs his chin and goes for a kiss.

"And I can't wait to find out." He had a few surprises up his sleeve for their honeymoon, and he could not wait to see her beautiful smile at seeing each one.

In about an hour, they arrived at their destination. It was non other than an unamed island that Logan rented just for the two of them.

The plane landed safely. And this time, Logan was in his seat. "We're here," he whispers in her ear.

She opens her eyes and is partially blinded by the sunlight. That's one thing about Darlyn that Logan learned. Regardless of how short the plane ride is, she usually sleeps even if it's a little nap. "That was quick." She stretches her arms and unbuckles her seatbelt.

Logan opens the door to the plane and then carries Darlyn bridal style to their cabin.

Once they arrived, Logan was having a little trouble opening up the door. "Here, let me open it." Darlyn stretches her right hand and successfully opens the door.

Inside the place smelled like candles with the scent of honey and others of cinnamon. Logan puts her down and she continues to go and inspect the place. "I'll be back with our luggage," he says and she nods.

"This place looks really nice," she says out loud. She goes to the back yard and sees a beautiful view of a lake and furthermore was the beach.

After observing the wonders and beauty of nature, for who knows how long, Logan comes right behind her and hugs her from behind.

"This is the life," Darlyn says, as she leans back onto Logan, enjoying his gentle touch.

"I agree." After a few minutes of cuddling, standing up, Logan brings her inside. "Now, I have a little surprise, so let's change and I'll take you over there."

Darlyn looks down at her outfit, "Why? Is there somthing wrong with my outfit?"

Logan laughs, "No sweetie. But if you don't mind your outfit getting wet, then by all means, wear it." He continues to look for his black shorts for swimming.

"Oh. Alright then." She goes to look for her black bikini and her sandals as well. She finally gets her red heart-shaped glasses and puts on sunscreen.

As she looks over at Logan, she notices that he hasn't put any suncreen on. So she sprays some on him. "Ahh, that's freaking cold!"

"Better cold than sun-burn." She laughs and continues to spray it on him.

"Never-mind, it feels good." Logan turns around so she sprays his abbs, chest, neck, and even face. Once she stops, Logan says, "My turn!" He takes it and sprays it on her.