6. Brotha Reunion

Logan got out of his and Darlyn's house and headed over to Kendall's. Kendall had already called the rest of the guys and was planning to have a reunion at his house.

Logan backs out of the driveway and drives for about 10 minutes until he reaches Kendall's place. Logan is feeling excited to catch up with his bros. Not that he doesn't love spending time with Darlyn, but even guys need a little fun and hanging out with their friends is a great way to do that.

Logan walks up to the front door and before he even knocks, Carlos opens the door, "Hey Logan, my man, what's up?" They do their cool handshake and Logan walks right in.

"It's been a little rough, but it's all good." He walks to the living room and sees James placing some snacks on the table.

"Why? Did you and Darlyn fight again?" Carlos asks, following behind him.

"No, well actually yeah." Carlos was about to speak, but Logan interrupts him, "But, it's all worked out. We talked about it and decided that we each needed our friends to hang out with."

"What'd you two fight about? If you don't mind me asking?" Kendall says, as he peeks out of the kitchen. It was smelling really nice, considering that whatever it is, it is probably organic.

"Just about the random surprises of meeting each other's parents without notifying the other." James and Kendall's mouths opened wide, in shock.

"Logan! Did you not warn her about your parents coming over?" Kendall asks.

"Well, no, but she did..."

"No excuses. You never let your girl meet your parents without warning her about it beforehand." Kendall places a few drinks. "I can see why she was upset."

"But she did the same to me! And, not only that, she invited a gay wedding planner the next day who made me feel super uncomfortable." Logan whines, while he sits down on the stool near the kitchen.

"Look, Logan, you gotta take care of what you do. Especially since you are marrying her." Kendall gets a few plates and starts to serve his creation, "Hungry?"

"Yeah, please." James and Carlos come up behind Logan.

James speaks up first, "Buddy, you need to respect her decisions and also..."

"Try to avoid getting on her bad side.," Carlos interrupts.

"Yeah, that too, but I was going to say listen to her and learn to forgive and especially know when to say sorry."

"Just like I told you the other day," Carlos says, as he grabs Logan's shoulder. "You gotta be patient." Logan nods slowly.

"You're right guys, I feel like a fool now." His buds get close to grab their plates to eat. They start to head to the table.

"Logan, you coming?" James asks.

"Yeah, in a bit. I need to think things over."

"Ok then."

Logan sits and thinks back to their mini fight. He doesn't want that to keep on happening, so he decides to try and be a better boyfriend, better yet, a better husband. "I promise you, I'll be the best husband I can ever be." He looks at his phone's wall paper, which is a pic of his girl, smiling at him.

He then does the unexpected and kisses his phone screen. "Ugh, what are you doing Logan?" Logan looks to his back and sees the three of his friends with a weird facial expression.

"He's obviously missing Darlyn and wants to make out with her instead of hanging out with us," Carlos was pretending to cry for a bit.

'That drama boy; he'll make a great Hollywood actor someday,' Logan thought. He then clears his voice and says, "Like you guys don't miss your lovers?" They each smile, uncomfortably, even though they agree with him.