9. Bachelor Party: Male Version

Logan was kicked out of his house, but took some clothes to change into before heading off to James' house. "What a nice way to treat me," he says sarcastically. In a few minutes, he arrives and knocks on the door.

Kendall and the guys were inside, getting some stuff ready.

"Guys?" Logan hears some crashing and breaking of glass.

"Holy crap!" Kendall whisper shouts.

"I know you guys are in there. Open up!" Logan yells again.

James then comes to open the door. Giving off his Colgate smile, "Hey Logan." He comes out and closes the door behind him.

"Hi James, can I come in?"

"Sure, just after Kendall cleans up his mess!" James yells at the door.

"I said I was sorry!" Kendall yells back.

"He actually did." Carlos says in the background. He was probably further away.

"Anyways, the girls kicked me out of Darlyn and my house. Apparently they are preparing really early for her bachelor party."

"Yeah, I bet." James keeps standing in the doorway, against the door. He even looks like if he had done something illegal, scared, terrified, like if people were looking for him. Then again, James sucks at keeping secrets, especially when they involve hot girls.

"James, is there something you want to tell me?" Logan asks, he leans a bit forward to tempt him to spill the beans.

"What?" James laughs sarcastically, "No, there's nothing going on."

"Okay then. I wonder what crazy idea you guys have for my bachelor party."

"Oh, well there are these hot girls that we will see and one of them will give you a personal session!" James replies with excitement and jealousy as well.

"Thanks for the info buddy." Logan pats James on his back. James then hits himself on his forehead.

"I wasn't supposed to say anything," he whispers, so that the other guys don't hear. Even though, they probably already heard.

"It's ok; you only gave me the basic info. Now I'll just let the girl work her ways later today."

The door suddenly bursts open. Kendall's face was there, looking suspiciously at James. "Can I speak to you, James? Real quick?" James goes back inside, with a scared face. 

Again, Logan is outside, alone. Luckily, there weren't any fans outside mobbing him. If not, then he would have to run and hide, before they left him shirtless, or even worse.

Logan hears Kendall yelling at James. "Why did you ruin the surprise?"

"I couldn't help it. You know that when there are hot girls in the plan, I can't keep calm and quiet!"

"But aren't you dating that woman from Dancing With The Stars, what's her name?" Kendall was scratching the side of his head.

"Peta Murgatroyd!" Carlos blurts out.

"Thanks for keeping that a secret, dang Carlos." James gets mad.

Kendall then points his finger in James' face. "Well neither did you!"

"Guys, have we forgotten the most important thing?" Carlos interrupts.

"What!" They both look back at Carlos.

Carlos looks a little scared by their anger, but answers confidently, "Logan is still outside."

Kendall then goes to the door. Suddenly, he begins to laugh because Logan is shirtless and only in his boxers and socks. "Did you break the rule of dibs or what?!!" Kendall goes back inside and continues to laugh.