8. Bachelor Party: Female Version

It was a couple of days before the wedding. The girls were at Darlyn's house. They had woken up Logan beforehand and told him to leave to James's house, which was just down the street. He was about to shower, but the girls pushed him out the door and told him to do that at James's house. He was a bit confused, until Sophie whispers, "Bachelor party? Ring a bell?"

"Oh," he was about to laugh, but quickly left the room before he woke up Darlyn.

"Shh, keep it down," Alexa tells them all, specifically Logan, who just left.

Ariel walks slowly, adding, "We need to do this right."

Sophie goes to her bestie's closet, picking out her clothes for tonight. "Ooh, that one's perfect!" Britney quietly says.

"Alright. Let me put it away so she can change later. Oh and the shoes..."

"These?" Ariel asks. Sophie nods and gets them to put them away.

"Ok, is that everything?" Alexa asks. They all nod. "Ok." The girls all surround their best friend, with Britney recording the moment.

"On three," Sophie says.

In unison, they repeat,  "One, two, three... Good morning beautiful!"

Darlyn turns around real quick, rubs her eyes, and slowly adjusts her vision. She sees her four best friends, looking real nice, with huge smiles on their faces.

"Guys, what's going on?" She then gets scared when she doesn't feel Logan. "Where's Logan?"

"Ah, Logan shmogan. Tonight, it is all about you girl," Britney says as she brings the camera closer. "Say hi to the camera."

Darlyn waves hi and then asks again, "So what exactly is going on right now? Alexa?"

Without hesitating, she answers, "Since you're getting married in two days, it's only fair that you get your very own..."

"Bachelor Party!"

"Aww, that's sweet." She clasps her hands together, showing them excitement. "What's first?"

"First things first, we're taking you out to breakfast. So get ready and we'll lay out your outfit for you..." Sophie says.

"Ok." The girls were still in her room, until Darlyn kicks them out, "Some privacy, please?" She playfully tells them.

"Oh, right!" They all go downstairs while their friend takes a shower and gets ready.

But then Sophie came back to lay out a new outfit that the girls had bought for her. It was a pair of navy boyfriend jeans, a nice purple shirt, some new black wedges and some silver jewelry. "Looks perfect." Sophie then went back downstairs to join the rest of the girls.

"This is going to be perfect." Sophie runs downstairs, into the living room.

"What should we do meanwhile?" Britney asks.

Ariel raises her hand, "For the last time Ariel, you don't need to raise your hand in order to tell us something. What's up?" Britney asks.

"Sorry, I was just wondering... Is it for sure that HE will be there?" The rest of the girls nod their faces slowly, with a smile. "Okay, that's all I wanted to know."

About 30 minutes later, Darlyn comes downstairs in her new outfit. "Oh la la, darling, you look stunning!" Alexa exclaims, standing up and walking towards her.

"Thanks." She smiles at her besties and then playfully touches her tummy to say, "Well, I don't know about you, but I'm starving."

The girls agree and then drive to IHOP for breakfast. They all ordered their favorite flavor of pancakes. Ariel chose strawberries, Britney picked bananas, Alexa got chocolate chip, Sophie ordered blueberries, and Darlyn picked a combo of strawberry banana.