14. Marry Me <3

After they finished greeting everyone, they heard a slow song begin to play. Logan then looks over at his bride and offers her to slow dance. She accepts and gives him her hand . As they walk to the center of the floor, he grabs her waist and left hand in place, they twirl back and forth. He twirls her around a few times in between.

Martina McBride: Forever can never be long enough for me / To feel like I've had long enough with you / Forget the world now we won't let them see / But there's one thing left to do / Now that the weight has lifted / Love has surely shifted my way / Marry me, today and every day / Marry me/ If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe / Say you will, mm-hmm / Say you will, mm-hmm

Pat Monahan: Together could never be close enough for me / To feel like I am close enough to you / You'll wear white and I'll wear out the words "I love you" and "you're beautiful" / Now that the wait is over and love and has finally shown her my way / Marry me, today and every day / Marry me / If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe / Say you will, mm-hmm / Say you will, mm-hmm

Promise me / You'll always be / Happy by my side

I promise to / Sing to you / When all the music dies

Both: Marry me, today and everyday / Marry me / If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe / Say you will / I will

Come on say you will / You know I will / Marry me / mm-hmm

As the song ends, everyone claps and cheers for the new married couple. "I promise you," Darlyn whispers in his ear. He wonders what she was talking about, and then she quickly adds, "As the song said, 'promise me you'll always be happy by my side.'" Logan smiles and kisses Darlyn. She grabs his cheeks and he embraces her waist and back.

"Save some for the honeymoon!" Kendall randomly says. People start to laugh a bit and so did the happy couple.

The next song was a more upbeat kind of song that the whole dance floor suddenly fills up with couples, children, and even elders, dancing.

Darlyn laughs a bit at some of the elders dance moves, "At least they're still having fun," Logan tells her. They go to sit back down a bit, after all she was wearing heels and they were killing her.

She picks up her foot to take them off. She begins to massage them a bit. Logan leans in to her and says, "Don't worry, I'll give you a great massage tonight," he winks at her, even though he was right in front of her.

"Oh Logan, you dirty-minded husband of mine," she lightly slaps his cheek.

"Ooooh, someone's getting feisty, I see," he playfully tells her. He grabs her around her waist and back and kissing her on her neck.

"Logan, stop, our family and friends are here," she whispers.

"Okay, I'm sorry. It's cuz you look really sexy. I can't contain myself." She blushes instantly, "Logan Jr. can't resist temptation."

She lightly laughs and then pats him on his thigh, "Keep it in your pants, honey."

"No promises on that," he laughs along with her.

In that instant, Darlyn's father walks up to them and asks, "May I have this dance, my beautiful daughter?"

She turns to him and instantly smiles, "Of course dad." She takes his hand and they walk to the dance floor. Even though the song playing was current, Rather Be by Clean Bandit, Darlyn's father still tries to dance with his daughter. She was laughing at some of her father's dance moves.

Seeing his wife dance with her father made Logan want to do the same. He gets up and then heads over to the family table. He approaches his mother, who is talking to Darlyn's mom, "I know, this day is really magical for our two kids."

Logan lightly clears his throat, "Mom, would you care to dance with me?" His mommy smiles so hard, that she looks like she wants to cry.

"It would be my pleasure, son. Excuse me," she excuses herself from Darlyn's mom, and grabs onto her son's arm, as he offers them to her.

Logan and his mom then start to talk about the emotions, the future plans and so forth, "So, where's the honeymoon at?" Logan blushes a bit, of embarrassment.

"Ugh, mom, that's kind of private." He looks down to the side and his mother notices his red cheeks.

"You're adorable when you're embarrassed." She kisses his cheek. "By the way, I asked where are you taking her. Not what you are doing with her..."

"Mom!" He tries to whisper the anger, but ends up talking a bit louder. Luckily for him, the music was loud enough that his wife and guests could not hear. "Please, don't say that. I'm taking her somewhere nice, relaxing, and it's kind of private." His mom lifts her shoulders up and continues to dance with him. "Private, meaning that it's an isolated place, like an island."

"Ooh, how nice. Enjoy the relaxing times because when you come back you're lives will change forever." Logan lifts his eyebrow up, confused.

"What do you mean exactly?"

"I mean, you'll probably come back with a Logan jr, or Darlyn jr." Logan actually smiles this time.

"You know, I actually hope you're right this time. I would love to have a child soon."

"Well, son, a mother is never wrong. Especially when it comes to her children and their 'bad schemes'," she cracks up at her own words.

Logan then has a realization moment. Darlyn tends to laugh at herself at times, just like his mom. Maybe that's one reason on why he loves her so much. Because she reminds him of his mother.

That, and a million other reasons on why he loves her. He takes a second to look at her dancing with her father. She is smiling like the world depends on it. Effortless, with joy.

She notices him staring at her, that she then takes a moment and waves at him. He responds by sending a kiss to her. She takes her right hand and catches the kiss, placing it onto her heart.

"Mom, I feel like the happiest and luckiest guy in the world." He leans to whisper it in her ear.

"Well son, you deserve it. All those past lovers, and so called girlfriends, just weren't meant to be." She looks over at her daughter in law. "Plus, she brings out the best in you. I can see it," and then mommy winks at her son.

They all continue to dance and have a great time at the wedding.

_______________________________________________________

A/N: Part IV of the wedding! I'm so freaking proud of this chapter :D Hope you guys enjoy it. I know I did lol ;)