xiii. A LOT OF CHOICES.

LOUIS

Simon: So you guys are in a relationship now?

Louis: Yeah, well sort of.

Harry: We still don’t label it.

Louis: But we really like each other.

Harry: And we kiss each other. (blushing)

Louis: (blushing) yeah…

Simon: Well, to be honest, I somewhat expected this, I mean, you really are kind of obvious and there’s been… talking in the house for a bit.

Harry: Talking?

Simon: Yeah, someone once told me about you guys, but I didn’t believe it.

Louis: Someone? Who the fuck was—

Simon: Louis, manners.

Louis: Sorry.

Harry: But really, who was it?

Simon: It doesn’t matter guys. What matters now, is what we are going to do with your image.

Louis: Our image?

Simon: Did you guys thought of what would happen if you guys win? What would happen if your band becomes famous? Are you going to keep it privately? What if you guys broke up? Is it going to affect the band? Do you guys want everyone to know you guys are gay?

Harry: Heyy…

Simon: Sorry to say it so cold, but it’s the truth. Your life, is not longer private, since you guys are now sort of famous. Besides, I haven’t seen so many fans outside the studio and people fighting for you so much. People out there really like you guys.

Louis: So? They will like us just fine like this.

Simon: Well, not entirely. Not everyone loves… gay people. And to be honest, most of the girls who support you guys, it’s because they have a crush on you. And I talk about you both.

Harry: Oh…

Louis: It doesn’t matter! There will be fans who support us, still. They will understand.

Simon: Louis, I know this business. Let me tell you, it’s a hard world out there. You need to think about this. I mean, I’m here for you guys, whatever you decide it’s good. But you really need to think about this. And to be honest, here is not the place to talk about it, so what about you guys think of it, and after the final, we can talk about it, seeing all the scenarios and the stuff that comes up. Okay?

Louis: Okay.

Harry: Yeah... (nods lightly)

Simon: Don’t worry guys. Everything will be okay.

-

-

It’s the final now, we’re on the final three. Today earlier, they eliminated Cher, making us go to the final along with Matt and Rebecca. And we’re nervous as fuck.

The thing is, we all want to win, everybody wants to win and have a record deal and be famous. But we, as the four boys and me, just don’t know what to do if we ever came back to our normal lives, go back to being nobody after having such a great time here in the X Factor.

And what are we going to do, I mean, after this? Like, if we don’t win… are we going to keep in touch? Are we going to fight for some other record deal somewhere else? We just don’t know. I mean, I don’t know about Zayn, Liam and Niall. But I know about Harry.