vii. WEEK TWO.

LOUIS

Last week was absolutely amazing. We had the opportunity to sing ‘Viva La Vida’ by Coldplay and wow, such a good performance to be the first one. And just wow.

You’re going to say I’m such a pessimist, but I seriously thought no one apart from our families were going to vote for us. Turns out, we already have fans. Yeap, fans.

People come to the studio at wait for us to go outside and take some pictures of give us letters, gifts, stuff. It’s really really nice.

But I don’t know how to feel about all the attention. I mean, yeah it’s great but it’s just…

Anyways, this past week I’ve been sharing my bed with Harry. Yes, sharing.

And if I have to be honest, it’s the most… enjoyable thing ever. That’s it.

He likes to sleep almost naked and yeah- it took me about two nights to get used to it before I accepted, because that’s the only thing I could do.

And the other boys, they might find it weird but let’s be honest, it wasn’t fair to Harry to be changing beds every night, right?

So, yesterday we made our second video diary and it was much better than the first one. Not to mention we were completely idiots. Seriously, we are stupid. I don’t even know how, but one thing lead to another and before I knew what I was saying, I yell I liked girls who eat carrots. And yeah, now I receive at least a dozen of carrots every day from the fans. I mean, don’t get me wrong, carrots are my favorite thing ever but I know if I keep eating them, I’m going to hate them later.

“Louis?” I lift up my head to see a little blonde guy peeking through the door of the room.

“Hey Nialler, come in,” I say as I make space in the bed for him to sit.

“What you doing?” Niall asks, watching over my shoulder.

“Just, nothing. Scrolling down twitter from my phone,” I say not very interested.

“Right, I saw some rumors about you and Hannah breaking up, is that true?”

Wait, what? We haven’t broke up. Not that I know. I mean, yes it’s been like ten days since I last talked to her but life here is busy… well kind of. I just don’t have time to talk to her. For her, I guess.

“No- no I mean, I haven’t talk to her but… no, not yet,” I say not even aware of what I just said.

“Not yet? Are you planning on breaking up with her?” Niall asks, with wide eyes and everything.

“It’s not that I don’t love her but like, it’s better if we give ourselves sometime while I’m here,” I try to arrange, not even sure of what I’m saying.

“No it’s okay mate, I get you,” he says, patting me back.

I nod to him and give him a reassuring smile, letting know him I’m okay. Because I am. I’m perfectly fine.

“So what about Harry?” Niall says, just so fucking casual.

“What about him?” I try to sound normal. Of course I knew what he was implying. I just didn’t want to tell my game just yet.

“I don’t know mate, sure you two didn’t know each other before?” Niall asks, turning to look at me dead serious.

“I’m telling you, we didn’t,” I say, trying to look serious, but let’s be honest, it’s me so, “I mean, we have talked and yeah, we have been barely close to meeting each other before, like in the Script concert or there was this time we were in the same hotel room in Manchester for the summer vacations, but that’s it,” I say with my innocent look, “we didn’t really officially meet each other.”