AUGUST 9TH, 2025.

[August 9th, 2025 – early morning]

“Are you happy we are doing this until now?” Louis says, turning to see me, next to me in bed, cuddling next to me, kissing my naked shoulders, his stubble itching my skin.

“Of course babe,” I say to him, placing a soft kiss on his forehead, sighing and smiling, “I’m glad we didn’t rush things, I’m glad that after all the things we passed through, we are still sure of this.”

“Thank god we didn’t do it back when we were in Las Vegas in the Take Me Home Tour, remember?” Louis says, chuckling, “We were engaged back then but we were in that fancy date you planned out, with tickets to Cirque du Soleil, trying to avoid pictures and stuff,” Louis says, kissing my knuckles with our hands intertwined.

“I remember,” I say smiling, “We tried to convince Paul to let us marry is The Little Chapel, we were so drunk,” I say chuckling, Louis laughing at my side, “Thank god Paul didn’t let us.”

“I know we’ve been through a lot, after all those PR stunts and fake couples, rumors, denials—all those times hiding and stolen glances, all those secret smiles and intended accidental touches—I’m glad we’re finally getting married; I’m glad we can finally be a public couple,” Louis says, tearing up a bit with big smile, eyes crinkling.

“Hey boo,” I say, putting my hand under his chin, making him look at me, “It’s fine. The nightmare it’s over.”

“Yeah,” he says softly, sighing deeply, “Now we get to live happily ever after.”

“That’s right my love,” I say smiling, “Now let’s get up, we have a very busy day ahead!”

-

-

[August 9th, 2025 – noon]

“There’s my baby!”

“Mom, I’m thirty years now, I’m not a baby,” I say, approaching to her, hugging her, nearly lifting her from the ground, nuzzling in her neck, “You’re finally here.”

“Listen, I don’t care if my baby is getting married today or if he is hundred years old, he’s still my baby,” she says, backing up a little to cup my face in her hands, “How are you feeling?”

“Nervous. Excited. So so happy,” I say smiling, “I’m so happy mum.”

She smiles fondly before I hear an awkward cough form behind her, of course she’s here.

“Well, well, my little brother is finally marrying,” Gemma says, stepping from behind mum, approaching to hug me, “Aren’t you a corny cheesy lad, H?”

“Yes, and you’re still a pain in the ass, sister,” I say, snapping at her and chuckling a bit.

“Well, not like the pain you’re going to feel in your ass tomorrow morning—,”

“Gemma!” mum shouts, scolding her and we both explode laughing, still feeling like teens with stupid jokes.

“Well, feel at home,” I say finally when I catch my breath after the laughing, “I’m going to tell Lou you guys arrived.”

“Son?”

“Yeah mum?” I turn around to see her.

“I’m happy you finally are able to do this,” she says with fond in her words.

I just nod and smile to her, leaving the two of them downstairs.

-

“Louis, my family just arrived, I think Robin is going to be here just in time for the wedding at night,” I say entering the room, not even waiting for Louis to answer me but when I finally turn around and look for him, he’s only in his boxers, lying on bed, with laptop in front of him, “Louis Tomlinson, what are you doing?”