Chapter 6

The next day Esha and Zaria went shopping to get Zaria some clothes for her 'date' with Zaeem. Esha was hell bent on making her wear lingerie under her clothes, for 'just in case'. She received a slap for that comment from Zaria, around 4 both girls came back, Esha helped Zaria get ready, do her hair mostly.

Zaria applied some mascara, and equally hot pink lipstick that matched her dress and looked stunning and eye catching, along with some blush and highlighter.

Around 7 Zaria got ready and was walking and talking aimlessly with Esha, who decided to stick around and 'see her baby off for her first date'. Sometimes she made her wonder if she was on drugs,

Honestly, Esha didn't need it, she was high enough without them.

Zaria's parents had talked to Zaeem, he promised he wouldn't bring her later than 11, her dad was acting like an overprotective caveman as her mother said. Telling her to stay with Zaeem at all times and call if anything happened, was hilarious, to say the least.

At 8 sharp Zaeem walked through the front door of the house like a gentleman, they were just about to leave when Esha butted in and asked to take pictures of them, which turned into an entire photoshoot.

When they were making their way to the car, it was then Zaria realized how good he looked in a pair of black slacks, an equally black dress shirt that was tucked into his trousers and black loafers with a D&G belt. His shirt rolled up at his forearms, a button or two of  his shirt open.

They slid into his midnight coloured Jaguar and rolled onto the main road.

"Tell me something, why are most of your cars black?" Zaria asked

Zaeem chuckled," of all the things you could have asked,"

" and the answer to your question is, I like the color black," he finished.

Zaria rolled her eyes, "let me guess you like black because it's the color of your soul," she said.

He scoffed," the colour of my- jeez, no I just like the colour in general, it looks good." his voice turned into a seductive whisper at the last sentence, his gaze slid over her frame making Zaria shift in her seat.

They arrived at Eilanto, a fancy Italian restaurant. Zaeem being a gentleman opened the door for Zaria and tucked her hand into the crook of his arm and led her inside.

"So chivalry isn't dead huh," Zaria muttered to herself, but her husband heard it and gave her a mocking look that made Zaria laugh.

They both settled and started reading the menus, they called a waiter over to get their orders, when the waiter made his way to their table his eyes never left Zaria. Zaeem saw it and clenched his jaw, he didn't want any male looking at what was his.

Zaria gave her order and so did Zaeem,

"Would you like anything else ma'am," he asked, his gaze never leaving hers, 

"Leave, she doesn't want anything else," came Zaeems's rude reply, his gaze sharp and his voice holding anger.

The waiter got the message loud and clear, leaving quickly.

"Zaeem, what was that for," she asked in disbelief,

"The shit couldn't keep his eyes to himself," he muttered darkly,

"Zaeem language," Zaria scolded, and he almost smiled at that, people ran away from him, he scared them. But this girl in front of him has the audacity to scold him. And damn, he'd be lying if he said it didn't turn him on.