Chapter 15

Finally, everything was ok now, Zaria was back into her daily routine while Zaeem in his, except he didn't go to the office for a week since she was discharged from the hospital and when Zaria practically forced him, he finally went, but for 3 hours only. The stubborn man refused to leace her side even for a second.

He'd work from home mostly, and that's how another month passed.

Over the last few weeks, Zaeem was deciding on something, a surprise for Zaria.

After debating on it he finally gave in.

He bought her a golden retriever.

First off it was the perfect house pet, and it would grow big enough till the babies came, it was just a pup now so training it would be easy too.

"Zaeem you're scaring me what are you doing?" Zaria asked, laughing nervously, placing her hand on her now 7th-month pregnant stomach, Zaeem smiled at her gesture, it was a protective motherly stance.

He had his hands around her eyes as he led her to the garden.

The sunlight glinted in her hair making it look almost blonde, her skin was glowing with her advanced pregnancy, her smile more radiant and her body more voluptuous now. Her breasts had swelled, and her hair had become thicker, her lips fuller.

She looked beautiful.

Zaria giggled,

"Zaeem what's going on,"

"Patience rose," he replied huskily, his hot mint breath fanning her neck and Zaria shivered.

He put his hands aside and Zaria opened her eyes slowly, her brown eyes looking lighter and melted in the sun. Like watching chocolate melt on a sunny day.

She looked around uneasily and then a little bark caught her attention and she looked down,

The golden retriever was wagging its tail happily, looking at Zaria, its tongue sticking out and looking at her with interest.

Zaria looked at the puppy then back at Zaeem who was smiling at her,

"No," she whispered,

She bent down and pet the puppy who let out a happy playful bark.

"NO WAY, OH MY GOD A RETRIEVER!?" Zaria exclaimed as she started giving the puppy a rub on the stomach as he rolled over in the grass happily.

"What do you want to name him," Zaeem asked as he bent down beside his wife who was smiling with glee at their new pet as the puppy wagged its tail playfully.

"Hmm, I think I'll call him-wait it's a boy right," Zaria asked and Zaeem nodded.

She looked at the happy ray of sunshine before her thinking of a name that would suit his cute looks and his personality.

"I'll call him Carmel," Zaria said happily.

"Carmel?" He asked, his thick dark brows rose in question.

Zaria nodded and cooed at 'Carmel'.

She then leaned up and played a lingering kiss on her husband's jaw.

"Thank you," she whispered, as her eyes filled with tears.

"Baby," he groaned, gently rubbing her tears away.

"I'm sorry, I seem to be crying a lot now a days," Zaria sniffled as she let out a short laugh.

Zaeem shot her a look.

"Fine, I've been crying since my pregnancy started, but Zaeem you can't blame me, it's the babies fault, look they even make me eat the triple of what I eat," she complained as her husband shook his head at her and placed a kiss on her forehead

After they found out about the twins, they consulted their doctor, asking her why the ultra sounds didn't show them both the babies, they were then told that the babies were situated in a position where their baby boy was hiding their baby girl, they were told that this sometimes happened when having twins, 

Zaria pets Carmel and rubbed his belly, he was a furry little ball of sunshine, the perfect little pet.

Something moved inside Zaria and her chocolate brown orbs widened, Zaeem who was about to stand up was caught by the forearm was pulled back down to the grass. His wife's face was priceless.

"What-what happened?" Zaeem asked, concerned, looking at her up and down to see what was wrong, 

"The-the babies, I-I felt them move," Zaria whispered, as if unsure of what she felt,

Zaeems' bewildered eyes shot from his wife's face to her stomach where she was carrying his children. He took in a deep breath and placed a hand on her stomach.

Carmel seemed to be as curious as to his masters, leaned down next to Zaria's stomach, and remained quiet.

A slight movement, and a kick. They both felt it.

"Oh my God," Zaeem breathed out.

And Carmel let out a happy bark, as Zaria looked at him and ruffled his head and Zaeem scooped down and started devouring her lips with his right there.

"I love you," Zaeem whispered against his wife's lips

Zaria's breath caught, and her eyes watered, her husband was looking at her with so much intensity in his grey orbs that she thought she'd melt in his arms, and she did.

"I love you too," Zaria said, tears dropping onto her alabaster cheeks, her wet russet lashes laying softly against her cheek.

"My Rose," Zaeem said, as he placed his lips right back on hers.

As a couple sat in each other's embrace, sharing a passionate kiss that seemed to go on and on, in the lush green gardens, a puppy happily moved around them wagging its tail back and forth.

____________________________________

                                                       The end

Just kidding you guys, lol there's still an epilogue left, I know this was quite abrupt and not that long, but we've got Eid coming and we're going abroad. So I won't have time then. i hope you all loved everything so far, this book is done and edited, it has been such a journey writing this book, i loved every second of it and i hope you all did too, thank you for taking this book to 9k, i never believed id se this day but you all made it happenI
Vote and comment
Peace out