Chapter 13

Zaeem blinked, once then twice.

He tilted his head to the side in an adorable way.

"Wait what?" He asked, confused

Zaria sighed and cupped his rugged face in her soft hands,

"Zaeem Khan, I'm pregnant with your child," Zaria said, saying every word slowly as if she were talking to a child.

Silence.

"Oh my God, I'm going to be a father!" Zaeem exclaimed as he flipped Zaria under him and started peppering kisses over her face holding her body pressed to his.

Zaria giggled and tried to push at his chest but he growled and continued kissing her.

His lips met hers in a hot kiss, as he ran his tongue over her lips and Zaria opened her lips for him, as his tongue slid in and roamed her mouth, he growled huskily when she tugged on his hair, moaning into his mouth.

After they pulled back Zaeem looked at his wife with a spark in his eyes, as his eyes trailed to her stomach where their baby was.

Since Zaria was already in her undergarments only, Zaeem slowly and gently ran his hands over her stomach, a look of awe on his face.

He slowly leaned down and pressed a soft kiss, right below her belly button, as he lightly pressed his forehead to her stomach and held her waist gripped in his hands.

Zaria ran her hands through his dark locks, feeling the silkiness.

She pulled him back up to her and pecked his lips.

"Thank you," he whispered, and there was so much emotion in his voice, his tone so hoarse and rough, Zaria had tears in her eyes.

"I think I should thank you, for this wonderful gift you gave me," Zaria said, running her fingers softly over his cheekbones.

He leaned down and kissed her forehead, then placed his head on her chest, his arms around her waist, careful he wasn't applying pressure to her stomach, as Zaria lay on her back and Zaeem on his stomach, using her chest as a pillow, as a contented sigh left his lips, the feel of his wife's fingers running through his hair making him drift into a peaceful slumber.

After a week of waiting the couple finally decided to tell their close family of Zaria's pregnancy.

Zaria's parents, Zaeems with Nina and of course Esha and Ali were going to be there.

As Zaria ran down the stairs to the living room making sure everything was set. Zaeem saw her and caught her by the waist and pulled her to his chest.

"What did I tell you about running down the stairs," Zaeem reprimanded.

Zaria rolled her eyes at him.

He growled and a smack landed on her derrière.

Zaria gasped and looked at him is disbelief,

"Zaeem Khan we are in the middle of the living room, what did I tell you about keeping your hands to yourself outside the bedroom," Zaria hissed at him through clenched teeth.

Zaeem tried to keep his laugh in but failed miserably.

Zaria moved out of his embrace and bent over to fix some papers laying on the table.