Chapter 05

I pulled up to Namjoon's and got out of the car, hoping he didn't see the song I wrote. He was on the porch, scrolling through his feed on his phone. I came up on the porch with him and took my notepad.

"Thank you for returning it."
"No problem, are you doing anything later?"
"Not as far as I know."
"Well, Jin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and I want to treat you to a movie and popcorn."
"For what?"
"For writing Dimple, duh."
"Let me go home and shower first, maybe change into something less gross."
"Okay, 8 pm sharp!"
"Yes sir." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

When I got home I took a quick shower and tried to pick out an outfit. I wonder what Jimin would like? He loves it when I feel comfortable. Wait why does it matter?!

I brushed the thought off and brushed my teeth, and left my hair down. I finally picked an outfit. I picked out a purple tank top with black jeans, and my purple Nike shoes. I smiled and looked at the clock, it was only 7:30, so I had plenty of time to do other things. I went ahead and put laundry in the washer, and quickly put it in the dryer. When I come back home later I can put everything away. I grabbed my keys at 7:50 and left the house. I was at Namjoon's by 8, like I said I would be. I knocked on the door to be greeted by Jimin.

"(Y/N)!"

Jimin hugged me tight, and bent back a little so he could pick me up. I hugged him back and lifted my legs up. I felt like I was flying. I giggled and put my feet back on the ground.

"Everyone is in the living room."
"Okay!"
"But wait I need to do something."
"What?"

I screamed in shock as Jimin grabbed my waist and threw me over his shoulder. I laughed and he carried me with one arm into the living room. I was laughing the whole time.

"Guys did we order a (Y/n)?"

The guys laughed, and Jinnie told Jimin to put me down before he dropped me. I smiled and sat on the floor eating some popcorn.

"What're we watching?"
"The new IT movie!"

Jungkook popped the DVD in, but I didn't want to watch it. I hate to admit it, but I hate clowns. They scare me with a passion. When the movie started it wasn't that bad, but in we saw the clown in the sewer I screamed. Taehyung laughed at me, while I covered my face with a blanket. I suddenly felt a pair of arms around me, I looked up and saw Jimin.

"I got you, (Y/n)."

I felt so relaxed and safe. Jimin pulled me into his lap and layed me on his chest, wrapping his hands around my stomach. Sometimes I would hide in Jimin's chest, he would just laugh a little and rub my back for comfort.

When the movie was over I let out a big sigh and stood up, screaming at everyone.

"This was a terrible idea I hate clowns!"
"If you told us that we would've watched something else! I have The Shining right here!" Jungkook yelled holding up the disc. I screamed no and did a dramatic fall into the floor.

"Thanks guys, now I'll be too scared to sleep on my own."

Namjoon laughed. "You can sleep with Taehyung."

I groaned and went up to his room. I grabbed a pair of his sweatpants and got in bed, plugging my phone into the outlet beside me. I heard a knock on the door minutes later.

"Come in!"

Taehyung came in, in his pajamas and smiled seeing me in bed.

"I figured you were changing right now, so I knocked."
"No, I'm fine."

Taehyung moved to the other side of the bed. You could hear him snoring within 10 minutes, you couldn't sleep so you went online. You saw Jimin's name and smiled.

(Y/n) - Hey!
Chim Chim - Hey! I thought you were asleep?
(Y/n) - No, can't sleep. I'm freezing cold with Taehyung's fans, and I can hear him snoring right at my ear.
Chim Chim - Well I'm staying the night too, I'm on the couch.

I want to stay with Jimin. Wait what?

(Y/n) - Is it warm down there?
Chim Chim - Very, the heater is on and I have more than enough blankets. I'm not using any at the moment.
(Y/n) - Maybe the room is hot because you're in there 😁
Chim Chim - Hmm, then how come Taehyung's room is cold? 😉

I giggled a little at the text.

(Y/n) - What time is it?
Chim Chim - About 9, why?
(Y/n) - I might sneak out and go back to my house, I'm freezing down here and sleeping with Taehyung again makes me sick.
Chim Chim - Just come downstairs in the living room. I've got extra blankets, only problem is you'll have to sleep with me 😜
(Y/n) - Better than up here, I'll be down in a minute! ❤️
Chim Chim - ❤️?
(Y/n) - Sorry I meant to put a 😁

(Y/n) went offline
Chim Chim went offline