Chapter 13

I woke up next to Jimin, who is now my wonderful boyfriend. He was awake and looking me, petting my hair.

"Good morning."
"Hey baby."

I gave Jimin a quick kiss and cuddled up to his chest. Jimin kissed my head and held me tight.

"I'm so glad you're mine now."
"Me too, Oppa."

I got up, and checked my phone. I got a text from Jin.

Jinnie - Hey! We're all going to a fan signing later today, and we'd like you to come with us.
(Y/n) - Sure!

I put my phone down and got back in bed with Jimin, he kissed the top of my head and held me close.

"Who texted?"
"Jin, he said that you guys had a fan signing today. I'm going with you guys."
"Oh yeah, I'm going to tell Army that you're mine too. So dress nicely."

Jimin winked as I got up, extremely nervous. I quickly took a shower and blow dried my hair. I decided to braid it into a bun, I did that in about ten minutes then I brushed my teeth. I tried to pick out something nice, so I decided on a two piece, white dress with flowers on it here and there. I grabbed my white high tops and called it an outfit. I put on a little makeup then went downstairs to get some breakfast, seeing that Jimin made some.

"Eat, we only have about ten minutes before everyone gets us."

I smiled, Jimin handed me a plate of eggs and bacon, and went upstairs to change. I quickly ate and washed my plate, by the time I was done I heard a car honking outside.

"Jimin! They're here!"

Jimin rushed downstairs, his hair still wet from the shower, and got in the car. I got in the passenger seat beside Jin.

"(Y/n), you look amazing."
"Well, Jimin decided to tell ARMY that we're together, so I dressed to the occasion."
"YOU AND JIMIN-HYUNG ARE DATING!" Taehyung screamed from the backseat.
"Oi, keep it down I'm trying to sleep." Suga complained.
"Yes, (Y/n) and I are together now." Jimin evaluated.

I blushed a little and looked out the window the rest of the drive. I was crazy nervous.

- At The Fan Signing -

I sat beside Jimin and answered some of the ARMYS questions about my job, if I dated Suga, why I broke up with Taehyung, things like that. This girl came up to me and to Jimin.

"Shouldn't she be sitting next to Suga-Oppa if she's dating him."
"No-"

Jimin grabbed my chin and gave me a quick kiss. I blushed a little and he smiled at the ARMY fan.

"-because she's mine."