Chapter Six

No Intro today.  Just that I was reading a book then read to 2 books and got obsessed.  now I've finished.

  (Thomas' POV)

  We had no plans today.  Just maybe going to get so fro-yo and walking around the campus.  We had Monday off today because of another crank escape.  This is really starting to make me worry about Newt.  It was already nine in the morning so I decided that I'll go cuddle with Newt in his bed or see if he wanted to get up.  I just don't understand that even though I know his secret, we can't share a bed.

    "Hey,  Newt,  still don't wanna get up?"  I said walking into his room.

  "No, not really.  I'm just really tired from that movie."  Newt spoke softly and started to yawn.

  "Ok, is it fine if I chill with you right now.  I'm cold and don't want to be left alone."  I said, trying to sound sad so that he would take in.

  "Fine,"  Newt said.

  We cuddled for like thirty minutes before Newt finally decided to get up.  It was still only nine-thirty but I didn't care.  Teresa was coming to say hi to me and I didn't want Newt to know.  I don't even know why she's coming.

  "Newt, you should take a shower.  You've been in the same clothes for two days now."  I said, trying to make up an excuse to get Newt to be somewhere Teresa won't see him, and he won't see her.

  "Good point.  Give me five minutes."  I can deal with that.  She should be here in ten so, yeah, that works.

  "Okay,"  I said.

  About five minutes later he was in the shower and I saw Teresa's car pulled up.  I heard the knock on the door and so I went to answer it.

  "Hey, Teri,"  I said, sounding as friendly as possible.  I mean, she did cheat while I mentally cheated, I slapped her new guy across the face, he died, Minho is dating her,  and well Minho probably dumped her by now.

  "Hey, Tom."  She said walking into my house.

  "Don't call me that!" I yelled.

  "Oh yeah, I forgot.  So, Minho dumped me, and I was wondering...  Do you wanna get back together?"  Teresa said, 'yeah how about no?'.

  "Um."  I heard the door open, shit.

  "Hey Tommy, where do you keep the-"  Newt was cut off by him stepping in the room.

  I was looking at the floor.  I didn't know where else to look.

  "What is he doing here?"  Teresa said pointing to the half-naked man standing in the doorway.

  "Well, Newt?"  I put it all on him.  I felt so bad.

  "Oh,"  Newt came over to me and kissed me passionately, in front of Teresa! 

  "Did that clear it up for you?"  Teresa just stood there in shock.

  "Newt, if Thomas was in love with you, why would he secretly have me come over?  And, if he was in love with you, why would I do this?"  Teresa stepped towards me and kissed me.  I didn't kiss back, I pushed her back.  What else was I supposed to do?  I really didn't know. 

  I ran over to Newt and hugged him, then kissed his like he kissed me.

A/N

  That's it!  I'll be posting another one in a few hours so be ready!