Chapter Thirty

(Thomas' POV)

I haven't talked to Newt in two weeks.  I didn't take Chuck's death well so, Newt has been sleeping on the couch.  Aris still lives with us, we have been talking and doing everything together when he's not with Minho.

Aris and I started walking into the grocery store, WCKD Cheap Buys.  He gave me a look a started telepathically talking.

Have you been talking to Newt? Aris said with sadness.

No, I can't look at him, never since-  Since he killed Chuck,  I felt my eyes water.

Oh, you really should.  He talks to me you know, tells me how much he loves you, misses you.  You haven't even noticed the changing in both of you, have you?  Everyone looks at you, everywhere you go.  I looked at Aris to see him getting a mirror.  He's right, I look horrible.

"Whatever, let's get the food and go,"  I walked faster and let Aris cheek out because I needed to get alone.

We got home and Aris left almost immediately to go and hang out with Minho.  I was was home alone with Newt.  I walked towards him slowly and he turned around.  His arms and face with turning purple, he laughed almost silently in a crazy noise, a little bit of black liquid was coming out of his mouth, and blood was running down his arm.

"Newt,"  I started.

"What?  Are you go to say sorry?  Say that is wasn't my fault?  Say that this isn't what you wanted?  It's not going to work Tommy!  It just won't!"  I felt a tear rolled down my cheek.  I couldn't take it.  I ran up to him and kissed him passionately.  I fell into his arms and pushed him against the wall.  He took control and it went a little too far.

A/N 

I'm so sorry.  A few more chapters left.  A big surprise at the end.  I'm dying of sadness.