one

"Wen! You've got a new roommate!"

The nurse stepped aside and revealed the pale, skinny male.

He stood at the door for a few seconds after she left.

"Hi, I'm Junhui. You can just call me Jun," the other male fakly smiled, trying to make a better first impression than alot of past meetings.

"Minghao," the kid responded meekly.

He sat his bag down on the bed opposite to Junhui's and sat down, debating whether to speak or not (though Jun saved him the trouble).

"So, whatcha in for?"

"Uh- a-anorexia and... social anxiety."

"Ah, I've got Anger Issues and Intermittent Explosive Disorder."

He nodded, still staring the wooden floor down. Jun grabbed a piece of paper and started writing.

"Here"

He handed Minghao the note and left.

Breakfast is everyday at 10, Lunch at 1:30, Dinner at 6. We can wander around the hall and the outside area that is caged in. Though, at 10pm, we're locked in. Lights out is midnight and the nurses do a sweep of the rooms a little after that. Any other questions, ask me or a nurse. If you can't verbally ask, you can write it down. I found that helped when I had pretty bad social anxiety.

Jun :)

Minghao smiled. Jun seemed nice. Perhaps trying to make a good impression before an outburst. Minghao stood up and started unpacking. He had to make at least one friend, otherwise this experience was bound to be miserable. Jun seemed like a good candidate. So far.