getting ready

[Izuku POV]

I can't believe this , out of everyone in the class I had to be paired with my crush which is also the guy that wants to literally murder me. I was excited yet nervous at the same time. I wanted to make things better with Kacchan , I  was tired of being enemies. Yet I was also nervous of all the things Kacchan could do to me, it could either be an absolute dream or absolute torture, the entire situation was very bittersweet.

I wasn't sure how to react just yet, I quickly hurried over to Uraraka , she was already informed about my massive crush on Kacchan. I couldn't make up words and was just a mumbling mess "ohmygodogmygodidontknowwhattodoorhowtoreacthowijsutaaaaomgjfhdhshajs." Uraraka then told me to breathe and to think before I start word vomiting.

"I don't know how to feel" I simply said. "That's okay!!" She exclaimed " I'm sure it won't be that bad, it's only a week, before you know it , it'll all be over". "I guess", it was the only response I could come up with. I made my way to my desk and put my head down to hide my obvious blush. I admire Kacchan so much, but is this even going to go well? These thoughts kept floating around my head just making me more and more anxious.

[Katsuki POV]

I couldn't think of a worse partner. Why him? Out of everyone in this damn classroom it had to be that little fucker. I was beyond mad , but I guess I couldn't do shit about it. I saw that wimp make a glance at me then scurry away to his antigravity pal. "Tch" was all I said as he raced over there.

I made my way to my desk letting out small explosions from my hands. It helped me calm my nerves. I closed my eyes and tried to relax, I pondered about all the things that could happen. Most of the scenarios that invaded my mind were just of me torturing him in some way. I wouldn't mind that, making this 'vacation' a living hell for the green ball of hair.

The class had settled down a bit and before we knew it the bell had dismissed us out of class. Aizawa got up and told us to start packing as soon as we got to our dorms since we were leaving tomorrow morning. I quickly pushed my way through the door and made my way to the staircase. I went up a few flights of stairs before making it to my dorm. I unlocked the door and walked in, shutting and locking it afterwards. I then through out a loud sigh , guess I have to start packing for this 'trip'.

I had a suitcase from when I first came to UA, I started off with all my clothes, packing a weeks worth of clothing. Then moved on to all my toiletries. After that came all the random junk such as my phone, earbuds , notebook and all that stuff. Time had flew by and the moon soon set in. I made sure i had everything I needed before closing my suitcase and setting it aside by my door. I yawned as I stretched my arms. Guess it was time for bed. I slammed my body on the mattress, soon after my eyes became foggy and I got drowsy, I thought about tomorrow before I knocked out cold.

[Izuku POV]

I packed my stuff up getting ready to leave. I looked at the doorway and saw Kacchan struggling to get out. A light dust of rose flooded my cheeks as I thought about how cute he was. I was one of the last to leave, as I made my way out I was Kacchan quicky go up the stairs. I walked up the stairs at my own slow, steady pace.

I soon made it to the front of my door. I unlocked it and walked in. I soon remember what Aizawa said before I left,he reminded us to pack saying we were to leave tomorrow morning. I got my backpack and a tote bag since I didn't own a suitcase. I then started packing my clothing, a majority of it was all-might themed clothes but I tried my best to not fill it entirely of those clothes. I then got all my other essentials. Lastly I packed my green rabbit plush, it was something my mother got me when I was very young. If anything it's my most prized possession.

I then left the bags at my door and looked outside. The moon was shining very bright tonight , it was very beautiful. It reminded me of Kacchan in a way , it's bright light reflecting Kacchan's bright personality. I giggled , I was helplessly in love with the boy. I then grabbed my phone off my nightstand , I texted Uraraka before I went to sleep.

Deku 🌱: hey Uraraka!

Uravity🌸: hey Deku :), what's up?

Deku 🌱: nothing much, just wanted to check up on you before I went to bed lol

Uravity🌸: well I'm glad to announce that I'm doing splendid :)

Deku 🌱: that's good, I'm still nervous about tomorrow though

Deku 🌱: speaking about that, do you happen to have Kacchan's account?

Uravity🌸: I sure do his username is "_explosionboy_"

Deku 🌱: Thanks !

I then went off the conversation with me and Uraraka and went to the 'add' on the corner of the screen. I typed in the user and as I suspected his account came up. His name was 'GroundZero💥' I sent him a request and shut of my phone.

I turned off all the lights in my room before heading to my bed. I looked up at my ceiling envisioning Kacchan in my head. I had a dust of red spread around my cheeks , I couldn't help it. I had a small smile on my face as I continued to imagine Kacchan. I adored everything about him all of his features were just so amazing to me. My eyes soon became heavy and my body began to shutdown , I fell asleep imagining the love of my life.

_______________________

Oh my goodnessss
I excelled 1000 words this chapter!
I'm proud of myself (๑・̑◡・̑๑)
welp see ya in the next one!