morning

this goes out to that one person that commented like 5 min ago ;)

Sorry for not updating in like 2 weeks rip!! Time flys by fast and I didn't even notice (ㆀ˘・з・˘)
Let's just hope I keep this writing motivation, anyways back to the story <3

Get ready for a surprise ;)
______________________________

[No POV]

Izuku's viridescent eyes fluttered open to the sun's harsh morning rays. He felt a bit of weight on him and was pretty confused. He looked over and saw some blonde spikes of hair creep into his perspective.

He soon felt his cheeks heat up and a nice tint of pink dusted over his freckles. It was Kacchan still asleep and holding him pretty tightly.

Izuku was in a life or death situation, should he wake up Kacchan or try to escape his tight lock? He was worried Kacchan would get mad if he disturbed his slumber.

He started to slowly wiggle out of the Blondes right embrace. He lightly grabbed his arm and lifted it up, quietly slipping out of his arms. He replaced his body with a pillow so Kacchan could still sleep with a little bit of comfort.

Izuku then went into the restroom to freshen up and start his day. He grabbed some clean clothes and made his way to the shower. Right as the water got hot he hopped in and started to wash himself.

In the midst of all this Kacchan was starting to wake up. His crimson eyes awoke to the feeling of a soft pillow in his arms. He remembered what happened last night and felt his cheeks get hot. He shrugged it off though and went on.

He heard the shower running and assumed Deku was in there taking a shower. He had nothing better to do so he started to set up the PS4 he brought. Once it was all said and done there was only one thing on his mind, fortnite.

He logged on and saw that "Red_Riot" was on, which was his good friend Kirishima. He messaged him and asked him to play duos , soon they both hopped on and were ready to go.

He was a black knight while Kirishima was a cuddle team leader. They hopped off the battle bus and parachuted their way to tilted towers.

They landed in a building that had swarms of other players

They landed in a building that had swarms of other players. One by one they killed each one of them. Doing the hype dance move for every kill.

They left tilted and started heading towards retail as it seemed that's where the storm was heading. Along the way they got into a build battle with a Raven and a John Wick.

"Red_Riot shotgunned Todoroki111" displayed at the bottom left corner. "Nice!" Bakugo told Kirishima through his mic

Soon after that Bakugo killed the raven with a rifle
"KingMurderExplosion eliminated Tsukuyomi with a rifle"

They stayed in the structure they had built as it had the high ground. When Kirishima went to take a look outside the fort a split second later he got sniped.
"YOU IDIOT WE WERE ON A GOOD STREAK" , Bakugo started to curse him out for dying.

He was looking out when he noticed two players going throughout the map on a shopping cart. Idiots he thought . He looked around a little more and lost them. Until he noticed a bush moving around.

He took out his sniper and got a nice clean headshot
"KingExplosionMurder sniped Froppy411"

There it was, just a 1v1 now. He rushed over to the base the other player had built. They had a pretty lengthy build battle until they met at the top.

Before he could even comprehend what was going on a missile started heading right towards him.
"Uravity 'sploded KingMurderExplosion"
The other player started to do the orange justice dance, such disrespect.

He was shook, he just lost to that round faced b!tch. He threw his controller in rage, luckily it hit the bed and not anything else. He was muttering curses to the player.

Deku then came out the restroom fully dressed. "A-are you okay, I heard a loud bang and thought you got hurt."

"I'm fine, it was nothing", Kacchan replied

"Start getting ready we're going to have to head out soon to meet up with everyone", Deku said.

"Yeah, yeah I'm going"

Deku smiled as he watched Katsuki head into the restroom.

__________________________________

LMAOAOA
This was just for shits and giggles I'm sorry.
This was also really short (。-_-。)
Did you like my surprise though ;)

Anyways , see you in the next one >:)