1. Meet The Parents

When we last left off, Darlyn and Logan were eating breakfast and they heard the door. It was Darlyn's parents, who were about to meet their daughter's fiance. Logan was not told about this ahead of time, so he was extra nervous...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The story begins now!)

"Okay, here goes nothing." She opened the door and there stood her parents...

The mother immediately went up to hug her daughter. She had not seen her for months since she moved to New York. She even gave Darlyn several kisses. "Oh my girl, you look amazing. So full of life and," she whispered "in love," the mom gave a little giggle.

The father stood behind both of them and gave them a hug. "We missed you so much." After pulling away from the hug, Darlyn stood next to Logan and presented them.

"Mom, dad, I'd like you to meet Logan Phillip Henderson. My fiance." She was holding his hand and grabbing his arm with the other hand, while leaning on his shoulder. Even if Darlyn has grown a lot socially, her parents still saw her as the sweet, innocent, and shy daughter that they grew up with.

"It's so nice to finally meet you in person, Logan," the mother went up to hug him. "You are so adorkable!" She said while pinching one of his dimples.

"Thanks Mrs. Rodriguez," he gave them his great smile and tried to show off as less nerves as possible.

"Great to meet you," Mr. Rodriguez said, handing him his hand over. Logan grabbed it, giving him a handshake. But instead of a handshake, the father pulled Logan in for a hug. "Thank you so much for taking care of our daughter. I appreciate it."

Logan pulled back and replied saying, "No problem sir. It's my pleasure."

"Oh, you don't need to tell me what your pleasure is," he winked his eye at him. It was a simple code for dirty minded people.

"Alright sir," Logan winked back to continue the code.

"Please come in, make yourselves at home," Darlyn motioned towards the door and then quickly started to make some coffee.

"So, Logan, tell me about yourself, " Mr. Rodriguez asked, as they sat on the couch.

"Well, I've been acting since I was little. But my first big break was with Big Time Rush. We've made 3 full albums, 4 seasons of a TV show, and even a movie. "

"Wow, that's really impressive my boy," Mr. Rodriguez said to him.

Her mother was helping out her daughter in the kitchen. "So, how is he? "

Darlyn was grabbing the sweet bread and then asked, "What do you mean?"

Noticing how busy minded her Darlyn was, she clarified, "I mean... is he as dirty minded as people think. "

"Wow mom, you have really outdone yourself on making me UN-comfortable." She gave a little laugh and then said, "Not that much. He's learned to control that around me."

Her mom then smirked while saying, "Even during your intimate times?"

Darlyn almost dropped a tea cup after hearing that. "Mom!" She tried to whisper it, but it came out as a normal voice.

"What? I'm just trying to catch up with you," she shrugged her shoulders. Darlyn continued to get the table ready, while her mother helped pour the coffee.

The dad and Logan then got up and headed to the kitchen. "Well, I'm impressed. You're so much better than the other guy we met," Mr. Rodriguez said to Logan.

"I guess that's good," Logan said, while trying not to stutter.

"That's really great, considering that you want to love her for the rest of your life..." The dad took a seat at the head of the table, which was really any side of the table considering that it only had four sides.

Right next to them, came the mother and Darlyn with the cups of coffee. They also brought over a bowl with sweet bread and napkins. "And there we go. Enjoy," Darlyn said.

While still having bread in his mouth, the dad said, "So, what happened with that other guy? Alex? or what was his name?"

"Alfonso, and he's out of my life for good," Darlyn said while tapping her fingers on the table. She usually did that when she was bothered by something she hears. To calm her down, Logan placed his hand on hers.

Dad had a confused face, so Darlyn and Logan explained to both of them everything that happened involving him. The parents were shocked that he kidnapped Darlyn, but that made them like Logan a lot more.

In fact, they were extra thankful that Logan was going to marry their daughter. Now they know that they can count on him to take care of her.

"And so, now I hear that he's at the hospital getting surgery," Darlyn said.

"Multiple ones!" Logan added.

"Oh, wow. That sounds really bad. Hope his mother is okay," the mom said while holding her hands together.

The dad wrapped his arm around her. "Yeah, me too. She's a really great woman to have such a bad son." Then there was a quiet awkward moment. "Well, enough about him. I'd like to take a moment and say that I'm happy to see you, sweetie, with such an amazing guy." Logan and Darlyn smiled and looked at each other. "It doesn't matter that you didn't ask us first Logan, because how could you if we had not met."

"True that."

"So, I will officially give you two my blessing for your marriage," the dad said.

Darlyn felt so happy inside that her parents like Logan. She usually didn't have family problems, being an only child, but she was not hoping for any to come soon.

 "So, when are the grand-kids coming?" The mom asked with a hopeful smile. She even had her hands together like if she was praying up to God.

"Ugh, grand-kids?" Darlyn asked. Her eyebrow was raised up and then she breathed in slowly before letting her know. "Listen, we are still very young. I'm 19 and I still want to go to college."

"But honey, you're a superstar! What more could you ask for?" The mother asked. The dad tried to keep her calm and patted her back to let her know she needs to cool down.

"Mom! Out of all people I thought you would be the one who understands my decision!" Her hands were hitting the table every few moments. "Even Logan understands and supports my decision."

"It's true, you can't depend on the life of the industry but with a degree anything is possible." Even though Logan wasn't the same as his BTR character, he still had his smart moments like this one.

"Well, I guess you're right." Everyone stayed silent, drinking from their coffee cups or chewing on their bread. "Alright, I'm sorry Darlyn for not supporting you at first."

"Apology accepted," she smiled really nice to her mom. Her mom noticed that it was an in love type of smile.

"Now let's enjoy this snack before any other arguments come out, am I right?" the father asked, Logan and Darlyn nodded.

Then the mother added, "Of course, and then we'll invite you guys for dinner later today." Everyone agreed.

That first meeting could not have been better, especially for Logan who was surprised out of nowhere. Even though it was one random surprise, he still forgives Darlyn for that.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Well, here it is. I know it's a super long chapter, but I did that intentionally to make up for the really short final chapter of Make U Believe. Enjoy it everyone :D