Fifteen

*One hour later*
*Eunji POV*

I slipped on my exercising outfit and tied my hair into a a high pony tail. After that, I applied my lip balm on my lips for moisture. I didn't need to put makeup on because I was going to the gym. I mean if I did, my eye makeup would run down my face and that's not a good choice.

I walked over to my kitchen and grabbed a chocolate granola bar for breakfast. I unwrapped the bar and bit into it as I grabbed a cup to pour my milk in. I poured the milk into the glass cup before I placed it back in the fridge. I then got my cup of milk and another granola bar as I sat on my couch to watch tv.

Around 45 minutes later, I turned off the tv and headed into my room to grab the things I usually need in the gym. Such as a towel, water bottle, etc. After gathering my belongings, I rushed into the living room to put on my running shoes before heading out of the door and to the gym.
—————

I arrived at the gym 10 minutes early with no sign of Jungkook around. I put my things down and plugged my earphone into my phone then into my ears. I played some songs that hype me up and make me feel energetic. I always do this every time I'm here to exercise. I went over to the treadmill and started running. I ran about 1 mile before I felt a presence standing next to me. I paused my running session with small pants escaping my mouth as I looked to my side.

"J..Jungkook?" I said in between pants looking at the boy who was wearing a white shirt along with black shorts.

"You okay? Need me to get to some water?" He asked.

"No it's fine," I wiped my sweat with my towel that was around my neck before stepping off the treadmill. "When did you get here?"

"Oh, just a minute ago. How about you?"

"Maybe 10 minutes or so." I walked over to my bag and grabbed my water bottle and took some gulps. Jungkook was looking at me still in the same place. I raised my eyebrows as I put the cap back on the bottle and twisted it closed.

"What?" I asked.

"H-huh? Oh nothing," he was looking down at my stomach before he quickly turned his gaze somewhere else.

"What? Did you never see a girl with abs before?"

"I have..okay just shut up. You don't got no abs so what are you talking about?" He looked back at me with a playful smirk.

"I got no abs? Really?" I stepped closer to him with one eyebrow raised. "Do you wanna take a closer look?" I smirked right back at him. His cheeks turned into a light shade of pink.

"Huh that's what I thought. I bet you got no abs so don't even try to play with me," I passed by him and sat on one of those mats. I turned my head towards Jungkook.

"Are you not gonna exercise? Leave if not because I don't wanna exercise with someone staring at me," I shooed him off.

He scoffed.

"Girl no. I will exercise and by the way, I got a sexy toned six pack compared to your ugly abs." He walked over to me and bent down to my eyes level before flicking my forehead.

I groaned and pushed his chest so that he can fall of his butt—which he did. I laughed as he glared at me while rubbing his bottom. "Okay stop laughing now you pig," he rolled his eyes at me before getting back up to go on the mat next to me and started doing push-ups. While doing that, his arms were exposed showing his nice muscles. I stared at it for a while before shaking my head and did sit-ups.

After three hours of working out and joking around at some times, we decided to head to the bubble tea shop before heading home. As we walked, we talked about our favorite tv shows/dramas.

"And omg, Lee Minho was my crush back then," I laughed. "But he is still cute, he's really talented and handsome," I fangirled in front of Jungkook while he just rolled his eyes at me.

"You know I'm waaay better than that Minho guy. I'm very handsome, got a sexy body, I'm funny, I—"

I cut him off before he can continue.

"Haha! Minho will remain the best. So don't even try to say you're better than my baby because you aren't," I said going on my phone scrolling through my gallery to find a photo of Lee Minho. I found one and showed it to Jungkook who just looked annoyed.

"Look! See? He's so handsome like if looks can kill, I would've been dead by now," I smiled at the photo before turning it off.

Jungkook grabbed my wrist and pulled me to walk with him. He didn't speak a word until I heard him mumble "I'm still better than him" I giggled to myself as he continued to drag me to the bubble tea shop that was down the block.
—————

Omg yassss!! I am now out of school! This years Summer break is gonna be lit because I'm going to so many places! I'm excited.

Omg I haven't wrote this long of a chapter in a while. I feel proud😂

Anyways, I'll publish another chapter in 2-3 days! See ya then✌🏻