Twenty Eight

*Present time*
*Eunji POV*

After coming back from the movies with Jungkook, we decided to hang out a bit at the arcade before heading home.

"That's not how you play, stupid" he flicked my forehead before grabbing the basketball out of my hands and properly throwing it into the net causing us to get a point.

"Show off." I mumbled under my breath and took the next ball before aiming it into the hoop, which didn't make it in. Jungkook softly laughed with his arms crossed over his chest as he watched me throw another ball which did make it into the net. I smiled and continued throwing the ball into the hoop as I made a couple more wins. When the game ended, I grabbed the tickets and turned around to face Jungkook who was looking at me in amusement.

"Wow, not bad" he said.

"I'm a pro. What do you expect?" I lifted my arm and kissed it making him chuckle at me.

"Cute" he whispered.

"What?"

"Uh- nothing"

"Alright.." I said suspiciously, "so what's next?" I asked him.

"Um, want to go bowling? It's on the other side of the arcade." He said.

"Sure." We headed towards the bowling section of the arcade and got our lane along with the shoes and balls. This arcade was huge so there was no doubt that they had most games and activities in here. It's pretty cool.

"Want to bowl first?" He asked as he stood up from the chair and made his way over to me.

"You could go first. I still have to put these shoes on," I pointed to the bowling shoes. He nodded and grabbed his ball before going up to the lane, rolling it at a perfect pace. My mouth hung down in shock as he made a strike. He looked so relaxed about it, like it's completely usual. I didn't even notice he was right in front of me until he laughed while looking at me. I quickly closed my mouth and looked somewhere else.

"Surprised by my skills?" He smirked.

"Wha- no! That's nothing special. Anyone could do that."

"Oh, really? Go ahead and make a strike," his lips were still curved in a smirk as I made my way to our lane with a ball in my hand. I looked over my shoulder to see him watching my every move with that stupid smirk still on his lips. I took a deep breath and rolled my ball. It was going perfect at first, until it decided to move side ways a second before it would have made a strike. I stood still staring at the four pins that were still standing. Jungkook walked up to me from behind and patted my shoulder

"So, what were you saying?" He teased me.

"I- this ball doesn't like me! You saw it too, right? It would have made a strike but it suddenly curved to the side," I huffed out and went to grab another ball before rolling it towards the last standing pins. I guess today wasn't my day. The ball wasn't even close to touching a pin. Instead, it went to the side and rolled all the way to the end.

And that's when Jungkook bursted our laughing.

"Hahaha!!" He laughed and I swear, I was so close to pulling his teeth out.

He soon stopped laughing as he noticed I was glaring at him.

"Okay, sorry hun. I just can't help it. You looked so funny when you didn't hit the last pins," he winked at me and I looked away because I knew I was blushing.

And the rest of my time with him was full of laughters. I wish I knew him sooner, maybe my life would be more brighter if he was in my life.

—————

I was currently at the ice cream shop with Woojin. He sat in front of me, eating his chocolate ice cream.

"So..." he started off. "How are you?" He asked.

"I've been fine. How about you?"

"Same as well. Are strawberries your favorite? I'm just guessing because you ordered strawberry ice cream and asked for strawberries on the side," he chuckled.

"Yeah they are," I laughed and took a bite of my strawberry that was in a cup full of many strawberries.

"I see.. so, um, do you have any siblings?" He tried staring a new conversation.

"Actually, I'm the only child. It would have been nice to grow up with a sister or brother but I guess it's fine to be the only one. And do you? Do you have any siblings?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I have one brother but I don't see him very often. I used to be very close to him but something happened," he said.

"Oh, I'm sorry.."

"No it's okay. Don't apologize."

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened to him?" I hesitantly asked.

"Well.." his jaw clenched "he's in jail. He was drunk and it was late at night. I guess he tried flirting with a girl and then her boyfriend came. So my brother and him fought and something he didn't mean to do happened. Now my brother is in jail because of that stupid man." His eyes turned dark and I stayed silent.

Maybe I shouldn't have asked.

Then he looked up at me and I swear, i caught a small smirk on his lips before he smiled at me.

"I'm sorry. Let's talk about something else, yeah?"

"Yeah, let's do that," I agreed.

We spent about an hour at the ice cream shop just talking. It was almost 4:30pm so I decided it was time to head home.

"Alright, thanks for hanging out with me today. It was really fun. Maybe next time we could do something more entertaining," Woojin laughed.

"Yeah we should," I smiled at him. "I'll get going now," I walked out and drove to my house.

—————

Yayy!! I finally updated after procrastinating for a while. Thank you to those who waited for me to update this book. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Don't forget to eat well and get enough sleep. Take care! Love you guys <3