~Chapter 1~

Story contains profanity - just thought I'd let you know

 I was a popular guy in high school; I had the looks and lots of friends. I wasn’t one of those guys that were popular because they were mean and think nothing but about banging girls, like one of those horny monkeys that go all crazy and rape the women. No, I was the guy that helped my friends when they were in need, and were nice to girls. Although I was nice, I couldn’t be bothered doing homework and putting effort in studying. But I still didn’t get into trouble, I use the same excuse every time, “Teacher, I left my homework in my locker” and from there I would run back and do a shit job there and then. Even though of my crappy slap and hand technique, I still got most questions right merely because I was naturally smart.

I continued down the hallways as I headed to my locker. The halls were filled with hundreds of students, some screaming and some laughing. The lockers had recently been painted over the holidays with white paint, giving the room with its polished floors an illuminated feel. I continued to walk closer to my locker when I ran into Chris.

"Hey dude. I really need your help!" Chris said like how little kids do to their parents when they want something.

"Is this about the break up?" 

"Maybe...."

"Dude, it's not my problem." I whispered audible enough for him to hear as I started to walk away.

"F*ck you man! You'll regret this!"

By the time he said that I had walked away. I raced past the lockers and around the spiral stairway. I hated how my locker was so far inside the school, I bet it was because the teachers hated how I placed gum everywhere beneath the chairs last year. As I made my way closer and closer to my locker, a voice behind me suddenly scared me shitless.

“Hey, Caspian! Party and my place toooooooonight! You can come if you likeeeeee, there’s a hot tub and chicks.”

I turned around. A guy who I didn’t know, he was pretty buff, was standing there. From what I'd just heard he was obviously very hyper and had an Irish accent. He had raven black hair, and had a dark tan. He was good looking and was chewing on gum.

“Sorry if you think I’m a stalker because I know your name. Your friends asked me to invite you. I’m Joshua by the way. I just got transferred in.”

“Hey, nah bro I’m cool. I’ll be there. I can show you around if you like, you know, meet some new friends if you want.”

“Sure, see ya around. Oh, and might want to get your books, class starts in three… two…one…”

The bell wailed and everyone scrambled for class.                                                                      

“Woah dude, how did you know? You psychic or something?”

I turned around, only to find that I was talking to myself. I thought for a few moments about how he disappeared so quickly and finally ended up with the conclusion that he was the son of Houdini. I sprinted to my locker, chucked my bag in, causing an audible clang against the metal doors. I took my books and ran like I was being chased by a rapist.

While racing to class, I saw Chris staring at me as I ran past. He gave me this death stare like he was going to kill me. I ignored him and continued running.

I silently stared through the clean glass on the mahogany door. My teacher, young around her twenties, pretty who had jugs the size that could feed a boy till he’s eighteen was writing on the bored. She wore a short skirt that showed off her slim legs, and a white blouse which was transparent enough to see that the teacher wasn’t wearing a bra. I look towards the class and saw all the guys were drooling while the girls were texting away. Hoping luck was on my side; I quietly opened the door and slumped on to an old chair.

 “Caspian, late again I see,” my chemistry chimed like she was doing a musical theatre.

“Ummmm sorry Ms Fox. It won’t happen again...”

“Sure it won’t. Meet me after school.”

I started swearing every insult I knew under my breath while Ms Fox continued to write on the board.  

After school

I slowly walked to the chemistry classroom figuring that since I was staying here till 4 I must while take my time. The hallways were quite a transformation after the first day. The once white locker had unmeasurable amount of gum all over them. There were scribbled pen marks all over the locker doors and the polished floor was now dusty with litter scattered around. Upon reaching the classroom, I walked in and sat down.

The classroom had posters written with equations that I did not understand. A huge chart of the periodic table hung at the back of the wall, along with other pictures with flasks and different chemicals on them.

“Caspian. Your attendance is becoming more disgusting by the day. Your attitude towards studying is despicable. Do you want me to go on?” Ms Fox said as she walked closer, until her breasts were right in front of my face.

“Sorry. It won’t happen again” My face blushing red as I tried to look away.

“Your punishment. Now let’s see. Pick which one you want Caspian. The short or the long-" she stopped as she purposely dropped her pen and bent down, revealing a huge ass behind her.

“Ummmmm,” I stammered, not knowing what the punishment would be,” I have a party to get to so short would be better.”

At that moment Ms Fox literally and I mean literally threw herself at me. Her hands went up my thighs as she stuck down her tongue down my throat. It felt so wrong as she furiously kept kissing me. She ripped of her blouse like it was tissue.

“Miss Fox! What the f*cking hell are you doing you crazy b*tch!” I shouted pushing her off me and getting off my seat.

“Shut the f*ck up. This is your punishment. Now sit down!” she said panting as she brushed her hair to one side.

“You crazy assed b*tch! I’m leaving. Don’t touch me again or I’ll f*cking file charges against you!” With that I walked out the door fuming and started to run home. I wasn’t serious about filing charges as my reputation was more important, if anyone knew that I made out with a teacher my life would go down the drain. Along my way back home, I saw Chris. He still gave me those death stare eyes, which sent shivers down my spine. Once again i ignored him and continued back home. It felt so awkward when another fifteen year old guy gave you a stare like he was a psychopathic killer that killed his victims in the most painful ways possible. Just the thought scarred the crap out of me.

My phone buzzed as I reached the front door of my home...

 I checked my phone,

"I’ll be watching"

Who was this person.... could it be Chris?