• Don't bother

Haechan slowly stood up and made his way back home.
It was the first time someone could beat him up and the younger couldn't defend himself.
At first, Haechan was weak and didn't know anything about the streets.
But slowly he experienced everything.

Men double his age used to beat the life out of him. Every single day he would get beaten up or threatened.

So slowly he started to observe.

He couldn't escape this deadly game so why not try to learn how to play?

He started to observe and note every single move of each person. What technique and what move they used to hit or kick.
He started to practice at home, how to defend and how to attack.

The first time when he tried to defend himself went pretty awful, but what did he expect?

The same men stood infront of his house and again were being noisy. Haechan who had no choice but to enter his street and go home.
And again those jerks would come and start to tease him, which eventually escalated into beating.

Haechan for the first time tried to punch back but it was merely a weak hit which didn't scare the men one bit.
It did made him angry and the result was Haechan getting more beaten up.

Day by day the younger observed and tried and tried and tried to survive.

Now so many years have passed and now, he's unstoppable. He knows every small move and every small technique.
He's fearless and he's strong.

Then why was this guy much stronger? Why was his aura more dangerous and intimidating.
Why couldn't Haechan defend himself?

The younger finally got home and just let his broken body fall onto the cold floor.

School was starting tomorrow and yet here he was looking lifeless.
Is it even worth it going there?
"Future. Just for the sake of my future." The younger whispered exhausted

His eyes felt heavy so ignoring all the pain coming from his aching body, he drifted away from reality.

Time Skip•
Haechan looked at himself in the mirror, he looked quite presentable.
Just a few cuts on his face and lips thats all..
He fixed his hair and eventually gave up on fixing his looks and left his house.
He took a walk of 45 minutes before finally arriving to his  college. He saw many students around his age or older walking all excited entering the college.

How normal and happy their lifestyle was.
Their parents dropping them off on the first day of college.
Them wearing expensive new clothes to make a good impression.
How everything was perfect and how they didn't have to fight for it.
How these kids have no idea of how others are living.
How grateful they actually should be.
And this same place full of kids his age made him realize reality even more.

Haechan hated to see all of that.
He sighed and entered the college gates walking through the hall.
They had requested the students to come to the gym hall where the principal would hold a speech.

Haechan entered the huge hall and saw that the speech already had started.
He walked all the way back and leaned against the cold wall.

He scanned through the crowd of students and suddenly his eyes landed on a particular boy.

It was that same jerk who beat him up last night.
What the fuck is he doing here for fucks sake the younger thought irritated.

Haechan adverted his gaze somewhere else and decided to focus on whatever crap the principal was saying.

Finally the speech was over and they decided to announce their classroom and their home room teacher for the year.

Class 4-M1

" And lastly Lee Haechan and Mark Lee. You all may follow your homeroom teacher and I wish you all the best. Work hard and I hope you all will achieve your degree." The principal said and moved on to the next class.

Haechan just followed his homeroom teacher while staying distant from that jerk.
He didn't want to get in trouble on his first day already.

As they entered the class the teacher asked the students to stand in the back of the class so she could have a view of everyone.

"I'm going to make pairs, so when I call your name out, come to the front of the class and take a seat where I ask you to." She said smiling

"Alright and lastly you two, Haechan and Mark. Take the seats at the back in the first row." She pointed

Haechan groaned and walked towards the window seat and sat down.
Mark smirked and sat down next to him.

"We meet again?" He said with a grin on his face.

"Unfortunately." Haechan replied glaring back.

"Really? I thought we had fun last night?" Mark mumbled patting the younger's shoulder

Haechan slapped his arm away before giving a deadly glare.

"Listen. Don't fucking bother me and neither will I  bother you." The brunette hissed annoyed.

"What if I will?" The black haired replied raising his brows.

"I'm not one of those dirtbags who you beat up for fun. Act like a man and stop fucking playing around. This isn't a playground." Haechan replied annoyed.

"You have no idea who you're talking to, have you?" Mark asked

"Right, and I don't even want to know." The younger answered before averting his gaze towards the window instead.

  ______________________________

Hope you guys liked it. It's a short chap, but I'm really really tired right now.
So I'll definitely update the next one better and longer.

Have a lovely day💕