•Psychopath

"I am Mark lee. One of the richest man of this country's one and only son. I can do anything and everything and I will get it with ease. I can ruin your whole life in a matter of seconds."  He said as he smirked down at the struggling boy.

Haechan took a deep breath trying to calm himself down, struggling with the heavy chains on his arms.

"What are you waiting for then?" The younger suddenly said locking eyes with the black haired.

Mark's grin suddenly faded and suddenly it wasn't that funny anymore.

Mark kneeled down infront of the younger to reach his eye level and tried to look for any kind of fear in his eyes. But it wasn't there. He couldn't read the younger boy's eyes at all.

"Do you think I'm joking around? Huh?" Mark hissed as he grabbed the younger's jaw tightly making the boy wince in pain.

"You're lucky that I need you, as soon as your job is done. I'll fucking kill you with my own hands." Mark said tightening his grip on the younger's jaw.

Haechan tried to fight back his tears and looked back at the deadly stare infront of him.

"What job?" He asked

Mark let go of his jaw and smirked.

"You're going tomorrow to the RedBank Hospital. I'm coming with you." Mark replied

"Red bank h- A mental asylum?! Why do I have to go there?" Haechan asked in disbelief

Mark's smirk dropped.

"You're going to deliver something for someone. If you get caught, you'll end up in jail. So it's your own choice, rather you want to do your job properly or fuck it up for yourself." Mark said in a warning tone

"What the fuck?! I'm not doing anything for anyone! Fucking let me go!" Haechan screamed trying to get out of the chains and obviously failing to do so.

Mark suddenly covered the younger's mouth and gave him a glare.

"Shut the fuck up or I'm going to kill you right here and right now." Mark warned grabbing a knife before placing it onto the younger's throat.

"That's what I thought." The older mumbled before pulling his hand back.

"Why me? Why do I have to go there? I don't even know you! Neither did I bother you!" The younger yelled out not understanding this whole shitty situation.

"I had no other choice. My dad is keeping an eye on me. He knows everyone who works for me. Every time I try to send someone, they always get caught by the people who work for my dad." The black haired replied with a frown.

"My dad hates me. He will do anything to keep his fucking image save. Nobody else knows about the real me except this area. Outside this fuckedup place They all think I'm the nice, smart and rich guy." The older said grinning

"Who's in that asylum?" Haechan asked

"My brother, Johnny. He needs these injections to keep himself somehow sane. But they won't fucking allow me in there, since they caught me once." Mark groaned

"I tried sending one of my people. But every fucking time my dad caught them. Fucking asshole! He fucking hides his own son! Johnny hyung isn't insane. I tried everything to get him out of there. But my fucking dad keeps getting ahead of me. I sent everyone, but my dad knows all of my people.
But now that you came here, I can't let this opportunity go to waste, now can I?" Mark said grinning making Haechan almost loose his temper.

"What if I don't do it?" Haechan asked.

"I will make you." Mark said his voice getting scarier just like those deadly eyes of his.

"I will torture you, until you scream for me to stop. And then you will beg me, to let you do the mission instead." The older said smiling caressing his cheeks

"You've fucking lost your mind." Haechan spat back

Mark just smiled and stood up, he walked into the connected kitchen and grabbed a glass of water.

"My dad's people are around this area, keeping an eye on me. They don't know I'm here tho.
And we don't want them to know either. We don't want to get caught because of you.
Now tell me, who do you live with?" Mark asked taking a sip of his water

"Nobody. I live alone." The younger mumbled

Mark put his glass down and looked at the tied up boy.

"I'll ask again. Who. Do. You. Live. With?" He asked clenching his jaw tighter.

"I already told you? Fucking listen clearly. I live alone." Haechan repeated

Mark groaned and walked towards the younger boy.

He grabbed a fistful of his hair and yanked his head back up.

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?! HUH?!" He screamed glaring at the younger.

"If I let it check and find out that you don't live alone. Then the person who lives there with you will be dead by tomorrow." Mark warned

Haechan winced in pain and gasped when the older pushed him back before walking away.

He grabbed his phone and made a call walking out of the house.

Haechan sighed and tried to get the hell out of the damn chains.
He needed to get out of here, he was losing his fucking mind.
No fucking way he will get involved in this mess.
Why does life always have to do him wrong? Just when he thought he could start over again.
It fucking grabs him and crushes him back into the ground again.
What the fuck did he think? Thinking he could get a better life, a better future.

The younger closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the wall.

What even is he fighting for?
And why should he fight for it? Why does he have to go through the struggle? With no damn results or rewards? No matter how much he tries to climb up he ends up getting deeper in the mess.

Suddenly the door swung open and Mark came back inside closing it.

He walked towards the younger and grabbed his collor.

"Stand up and keep it shut." The older warned before pulling the younger with him upstairs.

  ________________________________

I don't even know where this is going 😂
But yeah angst it is.

Have a nice day✨