six: war of hormone

"yes I'm a bad boy so i like bad girl. come here baby, we're gonna hit it off.

CHAPTER SIX

you're not mine but you're the best

you're not mine but you're the best. my body twists and turns in front of you."

"Here."

Taehyung mumbles and shoves a grey headband into Jungkook's hands. Jungkook looks at him and then back at the headband, baffled. "What's this for?" He notices his best friend wearing a similar one to the one in his hands.

"You're helping me sort out my apartment ... it keeps the hair out of your face dumbass."

Jungkook hasn't been doing anything productive this summer like doing voluntary work, visiting his grandma, going on hikes, finding a job or anything that doesn't involve sitting at home, playing video games and eating food. He reassures himself that it's summer and he's allowed to be bored and lazy.

So once again, he's at Taehyung's apartment, ready to clean and move in furniture. Taehyung needs Jungkook to help but doesn't want to admit he's stronger.

Jungkook lifts up his arms to show the boy his toned arm muscles and Taehyung rolls his eyes, walking into another room.

He comes back with a cardboard box that he ends up dragging across the floor because it's too heavy. Taehyung points to the book shelf in the living room that Jungkook didn't notice until now. "Books. On that shelf. Let's go."

"You're so demanding nowadays. Calm down taetae."

"Look after my books! They're my babies!"

Jungkook observes the box before taking out a book covered in dust. He pretends to throw it and Taehyung leaps with fright.

"I'll kill you Jeon Jungkook."

"You wouldn't." He smiles.

The two boys work their way through Taehyung's apartment slowly. They clean, dust and wipe to make sure every spot is neat and shiny. Jungkook is busy placing books on shelves, taking his time whilst reading the blurb of every single one in different tones. He makes sure not to skip the romantic novels like he would normally.

Taehyung busies himself with photographs and aesthetic Polaroid's that he decorates the fridge and a white wall with. They're tied together with a piece of string near the front door and Jungkook walks on over, wanting to see his masterpiece. It makes him smile when he sees a goofy, cute picture of him and Taehyung.

"Okay what's next my majesty?" Jungkook asks after finishing the box and sitting on it. It turns out to be a bad idea since it rips.

"Ties."