twenty four: I need u

"why am I in love alone, why am I hurting alone? I need you girl. why do I keep needing you when I know I'll get hurt?

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

the sky is blue and the sun is shining

the sky is blue and the sun is shining. so my tears are even more noticeable. why is it you? why did it have to be you?"

Elianna is happy.

With Jungkook.

The happiness that swarms her insides is what she focuses on as she walks down the street. The looks on people's faces, the crowded paths, the big buildings and the chatter is all a blur to Elianna. Because her mind is consumed by a boy that's hers with dark hair and brown eyes. A boy who loves her.

She tries her best to stop the smile begging to spread across her lips and she looks at her shoes. Elianna knocks into Jin's shoulder as they walk side by side.

Butterflies form in her stomach as she walks alongside one of her best friends. They're walking in silence- both thinking about different things. She's sure Jin is thinking about his next audition or maybe Namjoon and his mixed signals. However, Elianna is thinking about love.

Love and it's influence.

And she doesn't want to call the nervous, thrilled, overjoyed feeling she's experiencing love as she walks to Hoseok's dance studio. Elianna has a habit of keeping emotions hidden, especially when they confuse her or leave her dazed.

She's on her way to watch Jungkook dance for the first time. She's been asking him to show her some moves and he's finally prepared something with the boys for her.

She thinks it's adorable how much effort he puts into dancing and how he's been practising choreography for her especially.

Ten minutes pass as the duo walk on the pavement, they come to a stop as they realise that they're lost, they came with no directions and their friends proved that they were useless. They fish out their silent phones to text the group chat to help them.

After Jin whines loudly for a couple more minutes, Elianna receives helpful directions from Hoseok and they start walking again. Elianna tells Jin off for complaining so much, my legs hurt!- is all the tall man has been whinging about.

They find a plain, white painted building which surprises them by its massive size so much, that they don't notice the tiny boy at the front entrance- Jimin.

The candy floss boy waves his hands at them- an excited smile on his face as he runs towards them. He immediately jumps into Jin's arms as they share a favourable, caring hug.

Jimin sniffles and Elianna smiles as she notices how ill he still looks. She hasn't seen him all week because he couldn't get out of bed. His cherry nose, his weary eyes contrast with his wide beaming smile.