twenty three: love is not over

"love is so painful. goodbyes are even more painful. I can't go on if you're not here. love me, love me. come back to my arms.

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

I always smile at you

I always smile at you. even the love is a tradegy for me. I always cry after it's over. farewell. even though it's a comedy for you."

Jungkook is happy.

With Elianna.

He doesn't remember the last time he felt so content with being alive. It's taken Jungkook a while to know what he has and to feel gratitude with his long life.

Jungkook no longer wishes for his life to be different or to get rid of his mundane routine, he doesn't think about how escapism was once the key to happiness.

He knows exactly why people want to fall in love now and the importance people believe it has. Jungkook never knew the real meaning of love until Elianna walked into his life. Because love makes you stumble through life with your best friend, it makes you laugh and smile with someone else and it creates a mutual feeling of accepting each other's flaws and before you know it, you'll be seeing fucking galaxies in your lovers eyes.

There's just something about waking up- knowing you're loved and cared for by someone you learn from everyday. There's nothing like the feeling you get when waking up with that person, intertwined in each other's presence so much that it feels disruptive when the other is not there. The feeling of walking together with your hands held or the rush from heated, warm but wistful kisses and touches.

A million thoughts on love and it's impact runs through Jungkook's tranquil mind as he wakes up one bleak, spring morning.

Jungkook's back lies on the bed with his arms around his girlfriend. He holds her close to his bare chest, her loving presence along with her warmth makes Jungkook feel like a morning person.

Elianna's head lies on Jungkook's chest as his fingers start to play with her soft locks of shadowy hair. Her eyes are shut close and Jungkook can feel her small, steady breaths. He pushes his leg in between hers, skin against skin and his palm rests at the back of her head. 

His hand moves to her face, tucking her hair behind her ear as his eyes gaze upon her sleeping form. Jungkook can't believe how lucky he is, she's his and he's taken aback by her beauty. Her naturally long eyelashes, her smooth golden skin, her pierced ears, her sharp jawline that he runs his finger across, her soft oh so soft lips, her collarbone and even her chipped fingernails. He sees nothing but perfection when it comes to Elianna.

Jungkook loves waking up with Elianna. Him and her lying under her white sheets, in her quiet apartment, close and lustful, is exactly what he needs everyday.