Chapter Three

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

"Well there he goes, getting in trouble again" I muttered under my breath, as I glared over at the calico cat that was named Park Jimin. He looked back at me, and stuck his tongue out like the childish hyung he is. It was annoying. Then my eyes went over someplace else. Or, SOMEONE else, is what I should be saying. Instead of glaring and mouthing conversations with Jimin, my eyes trailed off to a boy with the black hoodie and the skinny ripped jeans.

Min Yoongi. A boy with silky black hair, and porcelain skin. If you zoom in on his visuals, you'd say he looks like an adorable kitten. I know that I'd agree with you, and I'm sure others would too. He was truly beautiful. Although he isn't a popular student around here, a lot of guys have some kind of sexual attraction to him. Makes sense that they would, but it's annoying, especially since he's been a long time classmate of mine, and also that I, to put simply, admire him.

In the blink of an eye, the bell rang, dismissing class, even though social studies is an hour long. I collected my binder and my pencil kit, leaving the classroom, and immediately going to find Jimin.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

"Jimin, what the fuck was that?" I approached Jimin, expressing my anger through this sentence I just used.
"What was what?"
I rolled my eyes. I'm really not in the mood.
"You know exactly what it was, now why did you just talk back to Mr.Kim like that?"

"I do what I want, you know" Jimin responded. "They don't just call me a bad boy for no reason"
"You can't use that excuse you know"
"Oh? And when you act like you know everything, 'I'm the Class President' is no excuse?"
"That's different, hyung"

"Oh yeah. I bet it is" Jimin gave me his sarcastic remark, andstarted walking away, even when he knew I wasn't finished with him.
"What happened to you, hyung? You're not the Jimin I remember"
"That's because THAT Jimin is long gone, and he's NOT coming back. I'm done being nice to people. If they're gonna be assholes to me, I'll be assholes to them" Jimin started walking away again, but stopped to say something, as if there was something he was supposed to tell me.
"Speaking of assholes, Namjoon has arranged another meeting after school"

"Alright. I'll be sure to remember that"
I said nothing else after that, as I watched Jimin leave to go out for lunch, like he always does. He left the building, passing the student lounge, which was packed full with teenagers. At lunch time, nothing really caught my attention, given I don't really do much. I mean, I have a lot of friends, so many I can't even count, but just the fact that I have a lot of friends just bores me. So I mostly did nothing, and hung out by myself, or with people who I considered to be close friends.

As usual, nothing caught my attention during this time, until my eyes started following a certain petite male. He was walking down the hallway, with his phone in one hand, and his wallet the other. Just out of no where, a thought popped up.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

I left the office after I just checked out, so I could get my hair appointment in place. I've had plans about dying my hair pastel blue for a while now, and after consulting with my mother about it, I have it set for today. So I was about to leave the building, until someone familiar, surprisingly came by to visit me.

"Hey Yoongi" It was Taehyung. He had come over to see me on a very surprising, and very interesting note.

A/N
I swear to god I looked at my blanket and it looked like it was breathing. I don't know how but it did. Hallucinations ugh