Chapter Twenty-One

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

"You sure people won't come by our house?"
"Trust me, Yeri, nobody will even move a step closer" Irene put her suitcase and book bag into the back of their travel van, even stuffing all the other girls' bags/suitcases. Once she found a way to fit Wendy's book bag into the back, she closed the trunk and took the drivers seat. Leaving on a mission to bring Yoongi home. Sounds like a pretty fun adventure, right?

1/2 hours

"Unnie, can we stop to get drinks?" Yeri asked, as she had a hand by her throat.
"Yeah my throat is really REALLY dry" Seulgi said clearing her throat, which made her choke.
"Well okay. Wendy you're paying"
"K"

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Leaving my room and walking downstairs, I notice that everyone is at the table laughing and smiling. Not the typical behaviour I would see in the morning, or in this case afternoon. Normally there would be no people there at all, and everybody would just hang out in there rooms. I don't know, it was weird. But at the same time, it was a satisfying sight to see. Just looking at everyone getting along with each other, not pushing each other away. As I was halfway down, I saw that Namjoon turned around to look at me, gave me a smile which was just pure beauty.

"Good afternoon, sleeping beauty"
"Afternoon"
"Did you enjoy your rest?"
"Yeah... A little. Things could be better though, right?"
"Right. Come sit. Chat with us"

Well there was no way I could deny Namjoon, so I just walked over and sat down next to him. I watched as he placed his hand on my thigh, while he talked with the others. Then it slowly crept up, leaving me panicked and confused.

"Would you like to swim with us too Yoongi?" Taehyung asked, staring at me.
"... In the pool?"
"Well of course!" Jimin answered. "But I thought I wasn't supposed to go outsi-"

"It'll be ok, dearest. Trust me. No one even knows where this place is, so we're fine"
"... Tsk well if everyone is down to go swimming, then sure I would like that"
"Yay!" Taehyung shot up his hands in the air, a big smile was plastered on his face. How cute.
"Wait, Jin hyung we don't have a bathing suit for him do we?" Hoseok asked, and Jin hyung looked away and just murmured "oh right we don't"

"But it's ok we can look for one"
"Yeah let's do that, Jungkook"
"Ok you guys stay here, Jimin and Taehyung and Jungkook, follow me" so there we had the eldest leaving with the maknae line.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

5 hours

It's been 5 hours already, I thought moving my blonde hair to the side, swiping my hand across my forehead getting rid of sweat. It was really hot in the van, and my ass was beginning to hurt from sitting in drivers for so long. So I stopped at a motel to get a room for our little group. Hopefully there'll be enough room space for everyone...

"Well we do have one room with 2 master beds if you wanna take that one"
"Yes, that would be great"
"Ok. That'll be $1.56 cents"

Wendy went through her wallet and gave the woman $2.95 to pay for our room.
"Okay. You'll be staying in 2:36"
"Great, thank you"
"You're welcome"

So we went outside to carry in our stuff, me grabbing my suitcase and bookbag, Seulgi grabbed her suitcase, Wendy grabbed her bookbag and suitcase, Joy grabbed her bookbag, and Yeri brought her suitcase. Yeah we packed a lot of things for this trip, but that's not important to go over.