Chapter Twelve

I don't know how I got into this position, but for the last 3 days I wasn't feeling like my normal self. I had visions that I thought were real, and that was just me going crazy. I don't know how, ever since I had sex with Jimin, I fell really hard in love with the other guys. You know, Namjoon, Seokjin, and Hoseok. Why is that so?

It's really weird...

But I'll find out eventually...

"Hey Yoongi? Are you okay, you're really staring off into space right there"
"I am?"
"Yeah"
"... Thanks for letting me know, Seokjin"

I got up from the couch to grab a snack from the fridge.

"Hey uh- can I ask you something? You're okay with being here all by yourself while your boyfriend is out on his summer job?"

"Well yeah of course. He's got a lot on his shift, and I respect that so yeah I'm okay with being home alone"

"But why stay at his house when you can like- go back to your own home?"
"... I- I have patience when it comes to Tae"
"Be honest with me. How come you rarely hang out there
"Can you keep a secret?"
"Why of course I can, anything for you"

I felt that I was almost on the verge of tears, but I was able to hold them back.

"Okay, umm. It was a long time ago when I was just an ordinary kid, and when I did something wrong, my dad would beat me until I could barely walk. He beat me and beat me and beat me, never once did he stop. Then when I graduated 5th grade, I went home that same day and I saw that my mom wasn't home from her shift yet. So because of that, he grabbed me by the collar, dragged me upstairs to his bedroom, and he... Raped me. He still does this to me, and I'm so sick of doing everything he tells me to do. I just wish there was something that could save me from this hell. And my mom knows about this but she doesn't care about it. She just wants me to suffer like this. That's why I'm staying here, so I can get away. But it's no use if my dad knows every home in this god forsaken town. It isn't gonna help me whatsoever"

I let my tears fall, after trying my hardest not to cry, and Jin hyung came over and pulled me into his arms. His sweet aroma filling my nose.

"You may not have a chance to run from this, but as long as we're here no one will ever hurt you"

"... Thank you"

A/N
Yeah I'm sorry I hate to end it off like that, but I was WAY TOO LAZY to write the rest. I'm sorry lol