Chapter Thirteen

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

So it's been 3 weeks. 3 weeks since I've been protecting Yoongi from my secretive job. 3 weeks since Jungkook has been stalking Yoongi and disturbed his privacy by taking his pics. I left Yoongi with a sweet kiss, and went to my summer job (he's actually going to the house of cards).

From there, the gates were opened when I entered the password, and I met Jungkook outside wearing his white T shirt (typical), and his grey sweats. "You came early. Good to see you sunshine" Jungkook greeted as he had a hand by his mouth, yelling so I could hear him.

"Yeah I came as fast as I could"
"Whoa, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed!"
"Just stop mocking me and tell me about what you really wanted me for!"
"As you wish, your highness"

So anyways, he took me inside the house of cards, took me to the meeting room where I sat at the end, and he was at the other end.

(This is the house of cards)

"So... 3 weeks are up buddy"
"I know, Kook. I'm aware"
"There's been a change of plans"
"... What?"
"Since you decided to keep this erotic mansion house a secret from dear Yoongi, we've had a change of plans"
"S-so what do we have to do?"

I was scared about what was come to next. Jungkook nodded and searched a black leather bag, placing two objects on the table. Silver tape, and ropes. He looked at me upset, looked like he was about to cry. I widened my eyes in pure shock, in disbelief about what we gotta do.

"We-we have to...?"
"Yes hyung"
"But why?"
"It was like I said, there has been a change of our plans. You decided to keep it a secret from him, so this is what we have to do"
"Kidnapping him?"
"Yes hyung. It's Namjoon's order. There's nothing else we can do, Tae"
"Well, can't we just request 3 more weeks and give him some more time?"
"Like I said, there's nothing else we can do! He's out of time, hyung! Yoongi has to be here now! And no matter what we request, Namjoon won't give it a chance! Not in the slightest!"

I can't believe this... I thought, shaking and crying about this whole thing.
"I know this is unfair. And believe me, I'm just as angry about this order as you are right now. I wish there was another choice, but apparently Namjoon doesn't have patience. I'm sorry"
"It's alright. We just have to do as he fucking says..."

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

I was walking with Red Velvet, heading towards the gas station, and resting my arm on Joy's shoulder (AYY!).

As we entered, we went to the slush machine.
"Damn it! Coca Cola is out of order!"
"Honestly Yeri, that's kinda good. It tastes disgusting"
"How do you know Yoongi?!"
"Because I tasted it myself, and by the way, keep your voice down so you don't make a scene"
"Yeah, listen to Yoongi!"
"That goes for you too, Irene noona"