Chapter Fourteen

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

I opened my eyes slowly, trying to adjust to the light in this... Strange room. Where am I? I looked all around and paid attention to the huge blocks that were by the bed I was currently laying in. When I fully adjusted, I was able to identify this room as part of the hospital. My first question was answered, but only one still remains. How did I get to the hospital? That question was answered too when I felt my head and I CLEARLY feel bandages. Now what's up with my head? Oh... That's right. I was trying to get Yoongi away from those guys, and I couldn't since someone bashed me right in the head. He's gonna pay for that.

Then I heard the door open slightly, which by the cracks I could see Wendy looking through. Then she went back, whispered something that I couldn't hear. It took me 2 seconds to look around, until the door was completely opened by none other than the other girls. They just came barging in, coming towards me, trying to be careful as all of them were trying to hug me accept for Yeri who was rolling her eyes so much. Afterwards, they just bombarded me with stupid questions like, "are you okay?" Or, "how's your head?" Or "do you feel any pain?" Yeah those questions mainly.

"You guys! Stop asking dumb questions! You can't see the bandages wrapped around her fucking head?! She basically has brain damage for fuck sakes! Man I love you guys but you're just dumb and blind...... That's my conclusion"

Thank you Yeri I love you.

"We're sorry we couldn't get Yoongi back" Seulgi said.
"We tried so hard unnie" Joy chimed in.
"We did everything we could" Wendy claimed.

"It's okay, girls. No need to worry about it. It'll all be ok when Yoongi gets back. Or if he ever DOES come back" I reassured.
"But what are we gonna tell his mother?" Yeri questioned.

I took some time to think about that. Then I answered with, "We'll tell her... Nothing"

They all looked at each other with shock as an expression. I'm pretty sure everyone had that same thought, and it was "are you crazy?". I know it doesn't sound right, but it's the only thing we can do at a moment like this.

"Are you kidding me unnie?" Wendy asked.
"Yoongi oppa got kidnapped and THIS is what you could think of?"
"It's the only thing we can do, Yeri"

"But Irene, he got kidnapped! How are we supposed to pull that off when his disappearance is going to be reported eventually?"
"If we can, we'll make sure it doesn't get reported that way she won't suspect anything"

"That doesn't sound right, unnie. We can't just act like everything is okay when it isn't. She has to know the truth somehow" Joy pointed out.
"We can't tell her the truth!" I responded.
"And why not?" Seulgi questioned.

"Because she's going to think that we're the ones to blame for his kidnapping I don't want that kinda thing to happen to us!"
"I suppose we could lie to her?" Wendy what the hell?

"We can't do that either Wendy" I said.
"Unless you want her to take us for guilty and assume that WE kidnapped him then YEAH I'm totally up for that" Seulgi says with a sarcastic remark.
"My point exactly" I state.

Silence.

"So we can't tell her the truth. We can't lie to her. I guess we tell her nothing"
"Yes..."

God I feel so bad for what I have to do. To my best friend. To his mother. Yoongi must be scared to death right now...