Chapter Nine

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

"Nice to meet you too"
"You look perfect. Tae Tae is sure lucky to have you" Namjoon said as he held my hand out to his lips, and kissed it gently. I blushed, smiled, and leaned my head over to Taehyung, who looked away in jealousy, knowing now that he's my boyfriend.

"Well, shall we sit? He asked as he put an arm around Jin's wide shoulder, and Jin had responded with a,
"Yes"
"You guys can, I'll go order for you guys"
"No, Hoseok you've been working for 6 weeks now. I'll go and order"
"I'm fine, hyung. Don't worry about me"
"You need to rest, Hoseokie."
"Well... I guess I did work myself too hard, huh? If you insist then, alright"

Hoseok smiles hopelessly as he sits down next to me and Taehyung, who had his arm around my shoulder. Suddenly, a question had come to my head for Hoseok, so I sighed and questioned,
"Umm, Hoseok?"
Hoseok looked up with light in his eyes, and turned to me with a, "Hmm?"
"Is Jimin your older brother?"
Hoseok nods. "Yeah"
"But... He-he looks-"
"Younger than me? I get that a lot *chuckles*"
"How?"
"I dunno... I guess it just runs in the family"
"Yeah they literally have a sister who is older than them by 4 years, and yet she looks younger"

I just stared at Taehyung, shook as fuck.

"I know, it's really weird"

Things went silent, as Jimin came back, sat down beside Jin, and went back on his phone. Hoseok just rested on the table, his eyes fixated towards that huge clock this café has had for over 4 years now. Me? I was just resting onto Taehyung, and his arm wrapped around me, protectively. Things were just normal, until I heard something from behind me, sounded like a camera flash. I just simply brushed it off and carried onto what I was doing (Which is nothing).

A girl with purple hair came our way with a tray of different coffee's. The girl with the name tag "Jisoo" was staring at me weirdly. Almost like she was aroused by me. I just looked away, shyly and leaned closer towards Tae. He gave her a death glare, which wasn't noticed by her either way.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Namjoon and Seokjin were just talking about... Things, all of which revolved around the Social Committee. I felt pretty safe, due to me meeting a bad boy, 2 socially active nerds, and a ray of darkened sunshine (I dunno anymore smh). Like I said before, things were just normal, till' I heard that damn camera flash again. That was when I turned my head around to see what was behind me, only to find nothing. What a disappointment.

"Babe, is there something wrong?"
"No Tae, it's just-I heard something"
"Like what?"
"I dunno... But it sounded like a camera"

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

After hearing Yoongi's description about the kind of thing he heard, I knew immediately what was happening. And because of that, I rolled my eyes just by the thought of him. Although I didn't really wanna tell him about this cameraman that I work with, I just reassured Yoongi, told him everything is fine, and patted his waist. Only reason I'm not telling him about my business is because he needs to be protected at ALL costs. Eventually this guy was gonna follow me to the restroom, so I told everyone that I needed to go. I was right when I thought he was gonna follow me, because I could hear his faint steps.

I entered the washroom, turned around to meet the masculine red head. He had a black hoodie on, with black jeans, and black kicks. He waved, acting like it was just a greeting. I got frustrated with him when he pulled out his camera and showed me the pictures of my baby boy, Yoongs. He put the camera in his satchel, put his hands in his pockets, and nodded.

"Good to see you, hyung"
"Why are you doing this?"
"... It's part of my job, y'know"
"Yeah but I asked you not to take pictures of him. Why are you doing this?"
"I can't help it. Photography is just interesting and fun"

"You didn't do it because of photography. You just wanted to ignore my request instead of stay back at the mansion for 5 weeks"

"Well maybe I wanted to get some fresh air, and take a look at the beautiful Snow White for myself" The red haired bunny walked slowly around me, circling me.

"That 'Snow White' you're referring to is MY property. And you aren't going to lay a finger on him even if it's part of our business. He isn't ready to be exposed to us."

"How do you know for sure if he doesn't want a piece of me?"
"Because he's in a sensitive position right now. He's trying to get away from his sickening father"
"So, he can stick at our mansion. He won't find Snow White there"

"Still though. His dad is a business man, who travels place to place. He probably knows every segment of this town. And even if this mansion is like 100,000 miles away, he might find his hideout. I don't want that type of thing to happen to MY Yoongi"

"He isn't gonna be yours forever" He stops walking around me and makes eye contact with me. "Soon he'll be OURS. He'll be ready for us no matter what. And for the record hyung, I am really good at protecting what's mine. So if this crazed motherfucker wants his son back, The cheater/rapist is gonna have to go through us in order to take him back. And according to my calendar hyung, Yoongi only has 3 weeks until he can be in our fun mansion. If he doesn't want to accept our invitation, you know what that means. I'm really sorry if I have to put all this weight on your back, and I know it's a hard carry, but it's part of our business, Tae. Namjoonie wouldn't appreciate it if we went against his rules, and we all know that."

"... I guess I don't really have a choice then. You can continue this for 3 weeks, and then we can take him to the house of cards. I'm willing to do whatever it takes......

 I'm willing to do whatever it takes

Jungkook..."

A/N
Ooh I'm getting chills!! Guess I better get on with the next chapter...