A fun surprise

Mrs. Faragonda told me I could take a few days off from school to fully heal. Piper and ivy had returned home yesterday and were quite shocked at what happened. Iris insisted to Mrs. Faragonda that she stayed with me just incase something happened. Of course Mrs. Faragonda didn't see a reason why she had to stay with me and therefore Iris had to return to classes. And like usual Delanie didn't give a crap. And I'm not lonely anymore since V started to stay with me. I guess this means she's also my bonded pixie. Even though I'm not lonely, it's still boring to death sitting in my room all day doing nothing.

"So V what do you want to do today?"

"I want to sleep so I would appreciate it if you shut your trap."

Jeez. Someone's a bit moody today. I rolled my eyes and slowly got up and went to my window. I looked out and saw all the other students heading towards their classes. I sighed as I saw all my friends walking together in a group. I wish I was down there instead of being stuck in here! Just then my phone rang. I looked at it to see it was Aaron calling.

"I wonder what Aaron wants."

Before I could say hello, my phone was yanked from my hands.

"Hi Aaron how you doing?!"

I looked at the little love struck pixie. I could hear through the speaker Aaron chuckle.

"Hey V it's nice to hear from you. Can you put Serena on the phone?"

I fist pumped and stuck my tongue out at V. I took my phone back and covered the mouth piece.

"Too bad I already called dibs!"

V angrily rolled her eyes at me and stormed off. I uncovered the speaker.

"Hey Aaron what's up?"

"Just wanted to check up on you."

I felt my stomach jitter and my face flush.

"Awh that's sweet of you I'm doing good."

"By the way I think it's cute when you blush."

"T-Thanks I guess...-wait. How'd you know I was blushi-"

"SERENA LOOK OUT ON THE BALCONY!"

I turned around and right outside the balcony Aaron was on his hover bike waving at me. He was holding some flowers and- no way. HE GOT ME A BASKET OF BLUEBERRY MUFFINS! This should be fun. I walked over to the balcony and opened the door.

"What the heck are you doing here?!"

Aaron got off his bike and took off his helmet and shook his golden hair.

"Saladin gave the specialists today off while he is at a meeting. So I decided it would be the perfect time to see you."

Behind me I could hear a snort of disgust.

"That's so cliche."

"Don't be jealous V."

Well that shut her up. I turned back to face Aaron. I awkwardly stood there until I cleared my throat.

"Oh ya right. I brought games and movies you know so you could have fun instead of being bored." He quickly brought out a few games like "Would you Rather" and "Sorry" and a deck of cards. He also pulled out some movies.

I looked through the movies until I saw Peter Pan.

"No way I LOVE THIS MOVIE!"

Aaron awkwardly looked at it.

"I didn't mean to grab that one actually that's my little brothers."

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Too bad were watching it!"

I ran over to the couch and put the movie in. I sat back onto the couch and was soon joined by Aaron who sat right beside me. Like literally an inch away. I sat a bit awkwardly as the movie began. I kept making quick side glances at him. He sure was a good sight that's for sure. I got so lost in thought I didn't realize he was staring right back. That's awkward. I snapped my head back towards the screen. Aaron let out a small laugh and out of the corner of my eye I saw him move his arm around me on the couch. I blushed and that feeling came back to my stomach. What is this boy doing to me? I continued watching the movie until I felt his hand on my chin. I looked over and he started to lean in. I leaned in and as our lips were about to touch the door opened.

"Serena we're bac- WOAH WOAH WOAH WHATS GOING ON HERE?!" In surprise I accidentally fell off the couch. Iris,Piper,Ivy, and Delanie burst through the door.

"So this is what you do when we're gone? WITH MY BROTHER!"

"Awh I think it's adorable."

"Iris let them have their little kissy moment."

"Why are you watching Peter Pan?"

I quickly got off the floor and brushed myself off. Aaron rubbed the back of his neck and stood up.

"Uh-um Aaron just came by to see how I was doing that's all."

"Ya Saladin gave me the day off."

"Well I think it's a little bit obviously that you came to do more than that!"

Aaron picked up his things. Well I think I should go now. Later Serena." With that he gave me a quick little kiss on the cheek and ran off to his hoverbike. I turned back around to see them all besides Delanie with smirks in their faces. I threw a pillow at them.

"Shut up."

"OOOHHH SERENA HAS A BOYFRIEND!"

"SHE ALMOST GOT A BIG FAT KISSY"

I rolled my eyes and went to my room listening to all their shouts and jeers.