Nightmares

I was running. I don't know where but I was surrounded by space. I called out but no one answered. Suddenly my sight changed. I was at the Moon Palace? Defiantly not the place was surrounded by red dirt. And Delanie was there. Only Delanie looked different... a little bit older. I took a look around me. Fighting was breaking out all around me and people were losing there lives. In that instant I had several images flash through my mind. I was standing right in front of Delanie now inside a palace bedroom. She was talking to a man with dirty blonde hair.
"Where's the other one?"
"She safely arrived at Solaria."
"Now what about this one?"
They both looked at the crying newborn baby in the bed. Her icy blue eyes matched Delanie's.
"We have to get her out of here before they find her. Send her to-"
A crashing noise came from outside the door. Suddenly the door fell down and inside came 5 enemy troops. All five had their weapons drawn and aimed at Delanie and the man.
"Step aside and the baby won't get hurt."
Delanie looked at the man beside her.
"Winx Sirenix!"
Delanie transformed into a beautiful Sirenix fairy. The fighting began to breakout inside the tiny room. The next part wasn't very clear to me. The next thing I knew was that the baby was gone as well as the soldiers but Delanie and the man were crying.
"I promise baby girl I will find you some day."
I woke up with a jolt and sweat beading down my forehead.
"Just a weird nightmare. Just a nightmare. " I got up careful not to awake the sleeping pixie beside me. I put my slippers on and stepped outside on the balcony. I leaned heavily on the railing looking out at the vast forest. Far out to the left was Red Fountain and far out to the right was Cloud Tower. I took a deep breath as I sorted my thoughts out. I slowly let my heartbeat return to normal and looked back out again to the lake right in the middle of the forest. It seemed like the world was at ease, at peace and everything was sleeping. I looked up at the starry night sky and at the luminescent moon. I looked out at the vast foresty night one more time and returned to bed, vainly trying to clear the images of the nightmare out of my mind and soon fell back into a deep sleep.