Chapter 2-meeting hailey

I couldn't sleep that night, thinking about all that, but somehow, I fell asleep.

At school, everybody were staring at us, it was embarrassing, during lunch, this girl, hailey came towards us and said something really weird "your guardian angels are threatened by a dangerous soul, they need you, your help, do not let your subconscious mind sleep or else you're in grave danger, she gave us a card of a spiritual psychologist and told us to visit her today, her name was Karen penningson, we started laughing after she left and we were like " now I know why no one talks to her" well, I don't know about Kate and Lexie but I was kind of scared and wanted to believe her because I had a paranormal experience once, when I was a kid..id rather not talk about it, thinking about it gives me creeps" I told them maybe she wasn't lying they were laughing and told me to go with her and sit, I was like okay??!!!!

After I went and sat with her, I said hi, Kate and lex were impersonating me and her, I mouthed "ohh SHUT IT RETARDS" and just laughed it off, hailey wasn't replying so I said hello, really loudly, she gasped and said "oh hi, I'm sorry but I really can't focus now, I'm worried about you guys, please go!"

I told her about my paranormal experiences and she talked about her's and we went into a conversation and talked for an hour, maybe

So I asked her why she wasn't replying to me at first, she replied "well, Annie believe it or not,sometimes I speak to my guardian angel and to my inner self(subconscious mind)so I get a little lost, when you screamed, Rita,that's my guardian angel's name, told me you were there and that's how I heard you..." I was astonished and the only thing I said was "oh, cool, great, well, um say hi to Rita from me, I grinned a bit and ran off to my friends.

When my mom came to pick me up, I told her I'd go to Kate's house and then to the police station for the interrogation process and then I told her to pick me up from there at 8:30 in the night, "ok, sounds like a plan" she said. I laughed, she kissed me on my forehead, said take care babe and drove off, so ya, me and Lexie went with Kate, her mom, Melanie drove us to her house, when we got there, we told her we need to go to the park for a project(that was just an excuse to go to the spiritual psychologist , yes I finally got them to agree)she said ok and she told us to go with her driver, Richard we said sure, thanks