Chapter 3-A step that took me closer to my destiny, meeting kate.

When we got there, we were kinda freaked out, her house was huge, it was like a ghost bungalow it was really mystic, rusty and old, Richard said "hmm so this is the park huh?" Lex grinned and gave him a ten dollar note and told him to shut up..we were like seriously Lexie? She said "what, I have too many ten dollar notes" well, technically speaking, she is really rich and has a beautiful house but her parents show off a lot and overact, so we don't really go there much, but she's really lucky!

Hmm, so when we got there, we rang the bell, it made a huge sound, lex freaked out and her heart thumped because she kinda got scared because of that sound.."come in" said an old, spoilt voice

When we opened the door. We were shocked because the house was beautiful and so was the woman, Karen.

"Ohh please excuse my voice, I have a cold and the house too, I really don't like to maintain it outside, because I don't really care but I do care about the interiors"

"We figured" we said

She was beautiful, she had long curly, blonde hair, dark, bold, blue eyes and she was as fair as the color white itself! Lol, she wore a bell bottom pant, a crop top and a leather jacket and platform heels, she must be 35 or something..

"So, did hailey tell you?" She said "Yaa, she's my niece" we said ok

"So do you live alone" Lexie asked

"Course not! I live with my husband, Jonathan and my daughter, Lisa"

We asked her where they are

"Ohh you guys have too many questions! John's in Dallas for a business trip and Lisa is upstairs, meditating"

"How old is Lisa?" Lexie asked "Goshh! Lex stop"we said. "23" Karen replied.

"Ohh and she still lives with you!?"  "Pcch" we said
"No, she goes to Willow's,  and lives in the hostel with her roommate Alice, she came here yesterday since they have holidays for 2 months"

"What for and what's Willow's?" We asked

Y'all don't know what Willow's is?! They have holidays because the season is bad to focus on and their guardian angels can't live there with this season on!"

"Okay.......ya we don't know"

"Willow school of spiritual learning and spiritual sciences" she replied!" That is where i went! It's a really old school(more than a 1000 years) but the campus got renovated and looks modern these days" she said.

"Woah ok! And where exactly is that?" We asked

"It's in Scotland" "well, but it's hidden" hidden as in hidden, not invisible ok? It's huge and only the selected ones go there!"

"So it's like hogwarts?"

"No! Hogwarts is magic but this is pure spirituality and a bit of science.." "Ya but the way you get the invitation is similar I guess.."

So after a few minutes she told us about why our guardian angels are in trouble, she said that Mary Ann and Lawrence's spirits are threatening our guardian angels to guide us to find her sister, and kill her too, so that they can be together, but our guardian angels are not allowing because that is wrong and a punishable offence in heaven, so their spirits are threatening our guardian angels that they'll possess us and harm our bodies if the guardian angels don't do what they asked.so she said, in order to keep yourselves safe do not let your subconscious minds fall asleep, if they do, then they can possess us, she told us to go and meditate with her daughter for a while and then she'll do a ritual to keep the spirits away.

At 6:40, we left because we had to go to the police station, Lisa was nice.

After the interrogation was done, we went home, had dinner and slept.