Chapter 6-going to willow's

Ya so on 14th, my parents understood and had no problem, my brother hugged and kissed me for the first time(after he grew up), I had a farewell party at school, Kate and Lexie planned it. They also cried, it was sad but exciting, Lisa was there to mentor me, my family dropped me at the airport, I met Lisa at a coffee store at the airport, we shopped for a few things and then, when we received our boarding passes, I found out that we were going in a first class, private flight! Woo hoo!

Our private flight had space for only 10 people but was humongous, each pair(like me and Lisa) got their own room(a small, cozy kinda room) and a mini bar at the end, the flight ride was nice, we talked a lot.

Our flight didn't land at the airport, it had a landing space at the campus, so it directly landed there, when we got off from the plane, a girl just ran and hug Lisa, lisa said "so Annie, meet her she's my roommate Alice, so, you're going to be staying with us for a while and Alice she's my friend as well as  the one who I'm mentoring".

We went to the cafeteria, and there, I saw hailey, she told me that her other cousin, Marcus, was mentoring her.

We had pure Scottish food

I was really hungry! I has Cullen skink, it is a thick soup made of smoked haddock, potato and onion while the others had paran bree and scotch broth for soup.

I also had abroath smokies and cabbie claw for sea food and I had collops, potted hough, stovies and scotch pie, I had this traditional Scottish dish called rumbledethumps, it included cabbage, potato and onion, believe me! Even after having all this, I wasn't full, so I ate more, I had mince and tatties and chicken tikka masala, well this dish is Indian but the Scottish liked it and made it a part of their cuisine but it's originally Indian and ya I also had a fruit salad(blaeberries, raspberries, slaes, strawberries and tayberries) and for dessert I had burnt cream, Apple frushie(I shared it), marmalade pudding,puff candy, oatcakes, empire biscuit, caramel shortbread, drop-scones, butteries and tablet. And I tasted irn-bru and sugarellie, they're two Scottish non-alcoholic drinks.I have to admit, I love Scottish cuisine!

After we ate, I went to use the washroom, while coming back to our table I bumped into the vice-principal or vice-headmistress, miss Amanda Walker, she recognized me "well, well, who do we have here?annie aren't you? I'm your vice principal, Amanda Walker you can call me miss Walker, well miss fuller, I'm impressed and Karen told me about you, hope you do well in your test, people with such high hidden spiritual power and knowledge are found rarely, hope you utilize it well, see you at the assembly/welcome party in the main hall" she said.

All I said was "hey miss Walker, it's um nice to uhh meet you, ya I'll try my best thank you, haha see you".

When I returned, Lisa, Alice, hailed and Marcus weren't there, I asked a girl who seemed new and clueless like me where everyone were, she said "ohh hey, nice to meet you, I'm riya and I'm from India, my brother goes here, his name is nikhil and he's in the fourth grade, dragons. Everybody went to the main hall, if you want I can take you there, can you wait for two minutes, please? I'm waiting for my friend Brooke, she went to use the washroom, she's from Toronto by the way.."

I though in my mind "hmm turns out she clearly isn't clueless" "ok sure nice to meet you too, how old are you riya?" I asked "I'm 14" she replied "hey me too, do you wanna hangout sometime, maybe?" I asked "sure" she replied.

After a minute her friend Brooke came out, we heard the principal, mr.hilson started talking, we were shut scared! "Guys we have to run, follow me" riya said.