Chapter 5-lucy

But on July 7th something creepy took place, it was probably 11:45 at night, we were still awake(me and my besties)we were at Kate's house, we were playing Xbox, suddenly her mom called us downstairs and told us that Kate's grandma is not well so she and Kate's dad were going to the hospital, she asked us if we wanted her to drop us considering, the event that took place, we said it's ok, you can trust us, we won't open the door this time, her mom looked like she was really worried, she just screamed "Urggh, no time to talk girls! Get in the car!" So we just got inside with our bags.

They dropped us at Kate's sister's flat since it was on their way to the hospital, and told us to spend the night there.

Kate's sister's name is Bethany, she's 21 and goes to college.she lives with her roommate Emily.

She seemed really cool with the idea of us three spending the night there, lucky for us! Her flat was spacious, cozy and it had 3 bedrooms.

at around 1:45, when we were watching something on Netflix, the doorbell rang, Emily went to open it, we waited for her to come back, after 6 minutes, Bethany screamed "em! Are you alright??who is it??"

She wasn't replying, so we went to check, she was missing!! We panicked, Lexie found a note, the sender was anonymous, it said "hello. If you want your friend, safe, meet me at my house, the address is written behind, don't dare to call the cops, I'm spying on you, each of you will die and your bodies won't be found if you inform anyone about it".

we were as scared as hell, we didn't understand what to do, we just went there in Bethany's car.

When we got There, we saw a girl and Emily, tied up to a chair through the peephole, we rang the bell, she opened it(the girl), we pointed the gun at the girl and said "identity yourself!" The girl looked creepy, she had bruises and blood on her face, lex screamed, the girl said shivering "I'm Adrianna, I work for ma'am, she's upstairs, go, go!"

We went, silently, we knocked, the voice said "come in"

Bethany said, softly "turn and show yourself!, please?"

She turned around

She was a tall, fair, skinny lady, she had long black nails and mid-length straight, sky blue-dyed hair, her eyes were deep brown and they make her look so innocent, her name was Lucy.

Guess who she was? Mary Ann's sister/Lawrence's daughter, she told Adrianna to leave Emily so that we can talk in her home theatre room.

Firstly, she apologized for doing that and then she asked us for our help.

she told us that since I got rid of the two ghosts, they left me and started roaming around, freely and once, they saw her in the super market and her assistant Adrianna, so Mary Ann has gotten into Adrianna and that is why, she has so many bruises, because Mary Ann had hurted her because she tried running away once, she said that Mary Ann and Lawrence were not there then, so she told us to help her.

We took her to Karen, karen said that if they are left free like that, it's dangerous.

we heard a reporter on the tv in Karen's mother's room saying that a few supernatural events are taking place since 3 days, and even paranormal activities. The fear of the existence of ghosts is spreading amongst people, she also stated that around 13 people have also died and she said that a guy spotted a video of a possessed girl saying I need Lucy, bring her to us and we will bring you peace, she said that she thinks that the meaning of this line means there are more evil spirits out there and we need exorcists to figure this out, but we knew the truth, Karen said that they aren't really that evil, they are just not able to accept what happened, she looked at Lucy and asked if she likes them, Lucy replied "I love them, they are like my life, but I'm really scared after they possessed Adrianna, I didn't come to their funerals, because I couldn't accept it, I was depressed, I cried at home, a lot! I would even be ready for them to live with me, but not me to die..Karen, can you be a medium, please, I really want to talk to them..Karen told us that she can't, but Lisa can, so after she talked to them through Lisa, it was a goodbye, Mary Ann and Lawrence happily left to heaven, but they sure will have some sort of punishment, said Lisa, and Lucy thanked us and she left too, we asked Lisa what happened, Lisa replied "some things should be better kept as secrets" we asked Karen why she can't be a medium, she replied "I only do the analysis, Lisa does the treatments,rituals e.t.c, I also give advices to people, write down things/medicines, and suggest people,things to my patients, look Annie, there are different branches/types in spirituality, you have a lot to learn my darling" Emily and Bethany looked clueless, we explained to them, everything and then we slept, peacefully. And even Kate's grand mom was also feeling better so Kate and Bethany were feeling glad and their parents came back to pick us the next afternoon.