Chapter 9

When everyone finally assembled and settled down, mr.jimmy started speaking "I think some of you already know this but if you don't, let me tell you, one of our newcomer student, yes she passed the test, she has passed away, in this very campus, just a few minutes ago! Her name is Hana, she's from Japan, poor her, she's an orphan, my best friend, kate had adopted her when she went on a trip to Japan and took her to Vegas with her, she told me about her interest in spirituality, I was more than happy to welcome her, but now I let my friend down, she died! I still didn't tell Kate, I'm scared how she would react, firstly I'd like to call Hana's friends and her roommate up on the stage and secondly, all the people who knew about this before I told too."

We went there(me,riya,Brooke,Lucas,Marcus,hailey,Lisa,Alice,Alex and Hana's only friend in Willow's-Mandy)
Mr.jimmy told us to sit down and continued speaking "and do you guys know where and how she died?!well let her roommate Lucas tell us about that"
Lucas took the mice, gave a really uninterested,angry,sad look and started speaking "uhhmm I'm Lucas, Hana's roommate and Pcch Urggh"he groaned and threw the mice with great force towards the ground below the stage.

Everybody were in awe.
Mr.jimmy ran towards him and told him to relax, he gave him a tight hug and told him to sit down, mr jimmy continued "well it's ok, I'm guessing Lucas is scared and is not in the mood to talk, let's just show some support and love to him and help him as he is in shock, everything took place before his eyes, so ya, she died in the demonic/prestige block, I sure you know about this block, we told you not to roam near the block in the first assembly, remember?, Hana was roaming near the block, maybe she forgot, at that time, there was no one there, only Hana, she was trying to juggle, she was really close to the block's gate, and one of her ball fell inside, the gate was closed she was trying to open the gate, she couldn't, so she jumped over it, she took the ball  and was ready to go out, but she heard a voice from inside calling her, it sounded like her mum's voice so Hana went and tried to open the door, right then Lucas came running and saw her, he shouted he told her to run, but she couldn't hear, she has a black belt in karate, she kick-opened the door, Lucas shouted "Noo" Hana entered the block, it was dusty, a lady appeared in front of her, Hana got scared, she tried running back, but it was worthless, the ghost grabbed her hand, and squeezed her, hung her on a rope, and killed her, she also spotted Lucas but Lucas ran, as fast as he could, he bumped into me, he told me everything.

Poor Hana, we are inviting Kate and her husband, Richard, over day after tomorrow and we're planning a grand funeral, all of you must attend, there's a dress code and you can shop at our campus mall, but most importantly I'd like to talk to all my fifth grade students, discluding Lucas after this assembly about something important, that's related to Hana, and you Lucas, will be staying with me in my room. Unfortunately we can't get Hana's body out, because we're not supposed to enter, it's really dangerous, plus the ghost must have hid her body, so it's worthless. Let's just hope Kate and Richard won't break down too much.first and second graders-don't freak out, be careful and if you even think of going near the demonic block, you'll be suspended for 3 weeks.period.newcomers be careful.dismiss.thank you, dinner's being served here for today, enjoy"

"You guys, stay here for a minute, I'll be back, I need to talk to you"

We were shit scared, me, Brooke and riya planned to leave after the funeral and I, I wasn't even sure anymore about staying in Willow's.
Riya said that she has a great news, it seems her dad texted her this morning, that he gotta job transfer! And her family's(her dad, prateek her mom, Deepa and her grandparents)moving to Pennsylvania in three weeks. Her aunt lives there, so when we leave, she's gonna go to her aunt's house and stay there until her parents arrive.and her brother's gonna go back for once and for all after the new Sem begins.

Me and Brooke were really glad.