who's the new guy?

The halls were bustling. People were greeting their friends for it was the first day of the new school year. "What is all this talk about a new student?" "They say he is over 2 meters tall. And he came from America!" The two students continue their talk and don't even notice someone walking up behind them. "Oh so the rumors about me are spreading. Great. The name's Hirohito Cho Byakuya and yes it is a Japanese name for an American. Nice to meet you." The rumors were true he was huge and American but they did for get one major detail. "A girl?! The new 2 meter student is a girl?! How did that not get out?!" The shocked students stood be towered over. And by a girl no less. "Wow! You're taller than Tsukishima!!" A high frequency male voice said. "Tsukishima Kei? The intelegent middle blocker for Karasuno. The team that won the championship?! Yup, I'm taller than him. 228.6 cm to be exact!" Hirohito replied. "I'm Hinata Shoyo a second year here at Karasuno. Who are you?" The high frequency male voice said. "My name is Hirohito Cho Byakuya. A second year from America starting at Karasuno today! Nice to meet YOU Hinata. Or is it Shoyo?" Hirohito asks confused. "Either one works but more people call me Hinata." Hinata replied. "Ok. It's settled then I'll call you Shoyo." Hirohito said. Hinata cocked his head in confusion. "Oh! You're wondering why I chose Shoyo over Hinata, I'm guessing. I guess I just find the uncommon name more unique." Hirohito said with a smile. "So What happened to your eye Hirohito?" Hinata asked. "Oh, first call me Hiro and second I was in a car accident when I was really young. Oh, and does anyone know where the office is I have to turn in a form for the club's here." Hirohito said. Hinata pointed in the direction of the office. Hiro ran off twords the office waving a thank you to Hinata.
The bell had rung and class were starting but where was Hirohito? "Ok class time to take roll. Hirohito Byakuya?" The class is all silent and then the door slams open. "Hello,sorry I'm la-"Hirohito says as she ties to walk into the room but hits her head on the top of the door frame. "Hirohito Byakuya, I take it?" The teacher said. "Take a seat." Hiro looks around the room and all the students are looking at her in awe she spots someone she knows and there is an empty desk next to him. "Shoyo right?" Hiro says as she sits down. "Yah." Hinata replies. "Hinata Hirohito. What is so important?" The teacher sternly asks. "Sorry sir!" Hinata and Hiro say at the same time. Class goes on as usual, considering Hiro is American. She understood Japanese very well. The bell rings and they go to their next classes. "Hey every-." Hiro says as she, once again hits her head on the door frame. There is laughter from the whole class. "Are you ok?" A student asks as he holds his hand out. "Yah I'm fine. Thanks." Hiro says as she takes his hand. Hiro stands up making sure to not hit her head on the door frame this time. "Thanks. I'm Hirohito Byakuya. And you are?" Hiro says. "I'm Tsukishima Kei. I only helped you because you were in my way." The student replied. Hiro rolled her eyes and took a seat as far away from that jerk Tsukishima, as possible. The day went on like any other day until the last bell rung. Students were heading home or heading to after school clubs. "Welcome back boys volleyball club. Some of you know we have tournaments coming up soon. Which means we need to get all the first years ready for it. Now to your captain." The coach says. "All first years line. My name is Ennoshita, and this is uh,- this is Tanaka, Nishinoya, Kinoshita, Narita, Hinata, Tsukishima, Kageyama, and Yamaguchi. This is our female manager Yachi and our faculty advisor Takeda Ittetsu. Now for your names!" The captain said.
Right as the first years were getting ready to introduce themselves a door slams open. "Sorry I'm late I had to get a form from the principal and then I got lost." A familiar voice said. "Ah, you must be Hirohito right?" The coach said. "Yah that's me." Hiro says making sure to duck under the doorway this time. "Hirohito?! You do realize this is the boys volleyball club. Right?!!" Hinata says. All the others look over in awe even the captain. "Yes. This is Hirohito Byakuya, yes Hiro is a girl on the boys volleyball. She was banned from any girls team for being to reckless. We can use someone reckless in our team. Don't you think?" The coach says. "Yessir!" Everyone says. "Hey don't I know you? Tsukimia or something like that?" Hiro says as she looks around the gym and stops when she recognizes someone. Everyone laughs. Tsukishima rolls his eyes and corrects Hiro, "it's Tsukishima Kei." "So. Are we going to introduce ourselves or what?" The captain says putting his hands on his hips and smiles. "Yah!" They all say as they line up. "YOU all know me, and Hirohito here had a grand entrance so she doesn't need a-." The captain started to say. "Oh! You can all call me Hiro. I prefer it because it's shorter. Oh! Sorry Ennoshita didn't mean to interrupt you." Hiro says as she puts her hand on the back of her head and smiles while sticking her tunge out. "Hey first year you will talk to our captain with more respect-." An older student says poking at Hiro. "You're Tanaka!! The winged spiker for Karasuno. Oh and I'm a second year, not a first year." Hiro says excitedly. "YOU know who I am?! I heard you knew who Tsukki was but me?!" Tanaka says. "Ok. So, uh let's all divide into groups by our uh, so I can uh." Ennoshita says trying to sound like a captain should.