Who is Hirohito Byakuya? pt1

"So Ukai you said it wouldn't be a surprise to know Hiro's name. But why?" Takeda asks. "Let's get a drink and I will tell you everything." Ukai says. Takeda nods and the two men walk quietly down the dimly lighted street. They get to their destination and request a table away from everyone else in the store. "Hirohito Cho Byakuya. An American student transferred to Japan. Why? Technically not transferred she moved back after finally being able to confront her past." Ukai says before he takes a drink. "What happened to her? Why did she move? What was so bad?" Takeda asks. "Her parents and brother died in a car crash when she was young, that's where the scar came from. She moved to Japan with her other family. Only a few days after she got here there was a terrible hour fire and they all died except for Hiro. She was bullied when she returned to live with an adoptive family. She had an eye-patch and burn marks all over her body. Her adoptive family were not good people and they started a house fire and threw Hiro into the house-." Ukai says before he takes another drink. "Oh, god! That's terrible. Now I understand why you didn't tell me while we were in the gym." Takeda says. The sound of a bell ringing and a door sliding open causes the two men to look up. A figure steps in. "Masato. Over here." Ukai says waving to the figure. The man presumably named Masato walked over to where Takeda and Ukai are sitting. "Oh, that's right I haven't told you about  Masato Kobayashi, the friend Hiro came here with. He is a third year at Nekeoma high." Ukai says jestering for Masato to sit. "Nice to meet you, Takeda right?" Masato says ash he holds his hand out. Takeda shakes hands with Masato. "Yup that's me." He says. "So, where did you leave off at?" Masato asks. "We were right at the part about the burning house two." Ukai replies. Masato nods and jesters for Ukai to continue. "She was thrown into the house and left to die. (Masaato flinches) sorry I know you probably don't like the way I put that but he needs to know." Ukai says. Masato nods and looks at the menu. He calls for the waiter and orders something. "So the family left and told the police a bunch of lies. The police set out to look for the bodies in the house. They found nothing. They investigated and found nothing. A day later a young girl that fit the description of Hiro wanders into a police department with bruises and cuts, plus major 3rd degree burns but she wouldn't go to the hospital until the police followed her. She led a search party size of police officers into the woods where they found the almost unharmed bodies of the family who's house was set fire." Ukai says looking dead strait into Takeda's eyes. "She passed out and woke up in a hospital handcuffed to a bed. She was taken into questioning as soon as she was able to walk again. They asked her all about what she knew and what happened. She told them exactly what happened, no remorse. She wanted them in prison or dead.