Who is Hirohito Byakuya? pt2

"She told them that her adoptive family threw her into the house after they lit it on fire. She saw that the family who had done nothing to them were going to die so she acted fast and  carried all of them to safety. She went straight to the police when she knew the family was safe. Her shirt sleeves were burnt and she had cuts, bruises and 3rd degree burns they were suspicious of her. She collapsed into an officers arms. She woke up handcuffed to a bed. She wasn't even confused she knew exactly why. They brought her into an isolated room, they asked her what she had done the night before. She responded with a blank expression when she got to the part about being thrown into a burning house she still had a blank expression but all of a sudden a stream of tears came out of her uncovered eye and then her nose began to bleed. There was no question about it Hiro was telling the truth. So the officer made a call and had Hiro's adoptive family in the police department. They all admitted to burning the house down and for throwing Hiro into it. They were all in jail even the teenager who was charged as an adult. Hiro became known as a hero but that wasn't the only time she was thrown in the way of danger." Masato says taking a bite of his food. "What do you mean not the only time. Wouldn't she be afraid of fire and cars after all this?" Takeda asks. "Oh of course she was afraid and she still is but, she also knew that there were people who needed saving. She helped solve the big mystery murder when she was 13. She was with a different adoptive family at this age but they were no different. They blamed her for the murder and once again they knew she wasn't the one. She saved the other captives before they could be killed." Masato continues. "Who knew the almost seemingly normal girl on our team has solved murders and mysteries that could have gone unsolved for years and maybe never even been solved." Takeda says traking a drink. "Hiro has a way to know when there is something wrong before anyone else does. It's because she is observant and quick-witted." Masato says. The three men sit there in the somewhat noisy restaurant only able to hear the voice of Hiro telling them to be careful. Ukai clears his throat. "Who is Hirohito Byakuya? Is she a hero? A volleyball player? A reacklace person? A sister? No she is a tall, caring person who wants everything to work out in the end. She is a gentle giant who is misunderstood. We all know her for one thing maybe two but we all remember her for different reasons." Ukai says raising his voice. "Yah!" Masato and Takeda say at the same time. The bell rings and the door slides open as the three men leave together, only to separate at a cross walk where Hiro is standing with a leash in hand and a rice ball in the other. "Uh. Hiro it's not what it looks like." Masato is able to say before Hiro punches him square in the nose.