The search for Mackenzie Crow. pt1

Tsukishima got home. His house was dark and quiet. Everyone was gone they had all gone Japan for the week. Tsukki grabed his computer and drink. He started typing away. First it was "Who is Mackenzie Crow" nothing then it was "volleyball stars from America who vanished" nothing. He then thought to take another route. "Hirohito Byakuya young" this time something came up. "Hirohito Cho Byakuya. We know her name for many different reasons but who was she before all that" the article read. Tsukishima quickly made a phone call. "Hey. Yams I need you over here. Now! It's about Hiro." Tsukishima says when the receiving end of the phone call picks up.
--------------------
"Hey Masato. You do realize when I said Babe I ment Baby. As in my dog." Hiro says laying on the couch reading a book. "Yah I figured. When you said you were going for a walk with Babe this morning." Masato replies with a smirk. Masato looks down to his feet while holding a dirt bowl. "What's wrong Massy?" Hiro says not even looking up from her book. Masato is used to getting called "Massy" and he's not surprised by Hiro's quick reaction. He blushes and putra down the bowl. "Hey Hiro do you want to-uh- watch a movie?" Masato asks twiddling his fingers. "Sure. Why not. What do you want to watch?" Hiro says putting down her book and looking at Masato.
------------------
Ukai and Takeda only happened to over hear what Hiro said to Tsukki. They were doing their own research on the new mysterious volleyball club member. "You don't think Hiro is related to "the tiny giant" do you?" Ukai says. "I mean they both have black hair. And they are both extrodinary volleyball players." Takeda replies. Ukai rolls his eyes at the obvious answer he was given. "Let's do some research." Ukai says.
-------------------
"Who is she?" Hinata asks himself out loud. "What are you talking about Dumnass?" Kageyama says sternly. Hinata smiles and says "it's nothing" before putting his hand in Kageyama's and giving him a kiss.
------------
Thirty minutes pass and finally a knock at Tsikki's door causes him to jump up. He opens the door and Yamaguchi walks in. Tsukishima put his hands on Yamaguchi's face and gives him a kiss. He grabs Yams by the hand and tale shim to the couch. They sit down together. "So what is all this about Hiro?" Yamaguchi asks looking at the computer screen. Tsukki sighs and says "You know about her past right?" Yamaguchi nods and Tsukki clicks open a page on the computer screen. "Hirohito Byakuya, known for solving a murder, and helping the police find the culprits for a house fire. But who was she before that." Tsukki reads off the computer screen. "The young girl was ;and still is, a volleyball prodigy, but she is known to have a different name. She changed her name after her parents died." Tsukki continues. He looks over and sees Yamaguchi taking quick notes on the subject. "The search for Mackenzie Crow is on." Tsukki thinks to himself.