Who's Babe?! pt2

"Oh my god! Not you too Kate. First Masato then Mishi and then you. Who next Shoyo?!!" Hiro yells before hanging up. With no hesitation she heads up to her room to gather her uniform to change into. "Masato don't bother me for the rest of the day!" Hiro yells down the stairs before slamming the bathroom door and starting the shower. Masato sighs and slumps back onto the couch. Sunny walks up to Masato and purrs. Masato reaches down to pet the one eyed, stubby tailed cat when he notices the cat is giving him a smug look. "Now what? Even my sister's cat is out to get me." Masato says pulling back from the cat and laying back down on the couch.

" Masato says pulling back from the cat and laying back down on the couch

The bathroom door clicks open and Hiro walks out. The house is silent, which makes sense, it's 4:30 in the morning. Sirens are heard in the distance Hiro let's in her dog and took a seat on the stool next to the couch. Hiro grabs the remote to the tv and clicks on the tv. "The rumors have it that the teenager, we all know as Hirohito Byakuya has transferred to a school in Japan!" A voice on the tv says. Hiro gasps and shoots up. "Masato! Who did you tell about me?!!" Hiro says shaking Masato awake. "Hiro what are you talking about?" Masato says leaning up. "The news! I just heard it talking about me!" Hiro says looking horrified. "Hiro what are you talking about? That isn't the news channel it's a network cooking show." Masato says looking to the bright tv screen. "No it's-." Hiro starts to say looking at the tv only to notice that Masato is right. Hiro quickly stands up and walks over to a coat rack with a dog leash on it. "Hiro where are you going?!" Masato yells shooting to his feet. "I'm going for a walk with Babe!" Hiro says quickly making it almost incoherent. She opens the front door and calls for her dog. The big dog slides right into the leash and walks with Hiro out the door. Masato sits down and childishly crosses his arms. "Wait! Who is Babe?!" Masato yells out the door after Hiro.
------------
Hiro made her way to school trying along tiredly. All of a sudden her phone rings and she answeres it. "Oh hey Kate, sorry I hung up earlier I was a little upset-." Hiro says. She continues her conversation and Shoyo walks up. "Babe don't do that!.." Is what Hinata hears of her conversation before he interrupts. "Who's Babe, Hiro?" Hinata asks. "Son of-." Hiro says before hanging up on Kate for the second time that day. "Its nothing Shoyo!" Hiro says scowling. "Oh, ok." Hinata says in replie. The day goes on as normal and Hiro isn't mads anymore but something else has come up. "I think Hiro has a boyfriend. I heard her talking on the phone. And she said 'Babe don't do that!'" Hinata whispers to Nishinoya and Tanaka. "A boyfriend?!" Tanaka and Nishinoya yell at the same time. They are hushed by Hinata but it is already too late. "Who has a boyfriend?" The other volleyball club members say walking up to the three. "Hinata says he heard Hiro talking to a boy on the phone this morning. She said 'Babe don't do that!'" Tanaka says. They all start to think and then hear the gym door slide open. Hiro sighs and says "Shoyo told you about the phone call this morning I presume. Babe is my dog! You idiots." Hiro yells across the gym.