You have to come with me.

Hiro was out of the hospital on Monday of the next week but she had to be at home so she could be monitored. She had been sleeping on the couch, Baby had never left her side for a second and Sunny was always laying oh Hiro's lap or on the top of the couch.

"Mom! What do you mean you have to leave early! I have volleyball today after school. We are having a practice match today!" Masato yells. "Well then Hiro will just have to go with you. She has a phone to use while you play. Your father needs to be picked up at the airport." Mishi says as she walks back into the kitchen. Masato sighs and sinks down into a chair in the living room. He thinks about telling Hiro that his school has a practice match against her school, but decided not to. What was he going to say anyway? "Hey Hiro you have to come with me." Hiro is curled up on the couch under a mountain of blankets and her fluff ball dog, she was asleep until Mishi called for breakfast. Hiro stood up and stretched. The tall girl's skin was almost back to its normal color and her hair was no longer glossy. She rubbed her eyes and trudged over to the table with her pets at her heals. Hiro had eaten more than normal and gave her giant dog a full plate of breakfast along with a bowl of dog food. "Hiro don't feed him that." Masato says. "Oh, Masato leave it hunny. She can feed her dog whatever she wants." Mishi says with a laugh. Masato rolls his eyes and heads off to school with a wave. "So, Hiro... Shopping?" Mishi says with a grin. "You mean it?!" Hiro says as her face lights up. Mishi nods and the two head out after cleaning everything up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey Masato, how is your sister doing?" A boy asks. "I've told you before she isn't my sister. She is just a really good friend. She is doing good." Masato says with a growl. The two boys laugh it off. The day trudges on finally leading to the end of the day. Masato had been getting excited for his practice match. Masato walked out of the school and was heading to the gyms when he remembered Hiro was going to be here so he waited for the girl to show up. When the car pulled up Masato shot up and ran to the car. Hiro stepped out and was wearing a new outfit, Masato could tell. She was wearing a green-ish brown sweatshirt that was way to big for her, hot pink thigh high socks, calf high brown-ish red boots that had a black flower on the heal. The sweatshirt had red and neon blue stars across the front with the same flower that had been on her boot on the right shoulder of it too. Her hair was in its normal ponytail with the black and orange separated, but she had two extra hair bands in this time. And something Masato noticed last was little stars on her hot pink socks. Neon blue and dark pink stars, three of each on each sock. Masato smiled at the sight of the bright girl before the two head into the gym waving a goodbye to Mishi before she took off. "Why didn't you tell me she was dropping me off?" Hiro asks not even looking up from her phone. Masato shivers at the tone in the girls voice and says nothing.