Still Alive

(Eclipse's P.O.V.)

It took a while but I finally found the camp containing the individual the human, (Y/N), calls mother. The human woman looks similar to (Y/N). It seems a mobian cat is accompanying her. "I'm sure the soldiers are working hard to find (Y/N), Mrs.(L/N). They'll find her." "A mother can't help but worry for her child. I'm sure she's fine but, what if something terrible happened? I feel like there's something I could've done." "Don't worry, (Y/N) is a lot stronger than she looks. Some of our classmates used to think she was superhuman. We should head more inland. Something tells me the black aliens might be heading this way." The two of them leave out of my sight but, my suspicions have been confirmed. That human was indeed the one (Y/N) calls mother. I make my way back to tell her some good news.

(Reader's P.O.V.)

It's been hours since I last saw Eclipse and I'm starting to wonder if he's ever coming back. I hear footsteps enter and I get slightly worried someone else is here besides me. I see a purple tail at the end of the aisle. "(Y/N)? Are you here?" "Hauntel?" She runs into the aisle with a bright smile on her face. "Thank goodness I found you! I'm so glad you're still alive. I thought that alien fiend would kill you. But now isn't the time for idle chit-chat. We need to leave before he comes back. I know a safe place and I already talked to the guardian there. He said he'll watch over you if something should happen to me. But we need to leave now." She leads me out of the mall and back to mystic ruin. "I'm going to have to carry you up. Please hold on tight." I hold on as she picks me up bridal style and she suddenly lifts off the ground. Either she has some serious jumping skills or she's a flying echidna. I don't really think the latter is a real thing. We land on the floating island in the sky and she finally sets me down. "Welcome to Angel Island."