Battle Of The Heart

(Reader's P.O.V.)

    I awake covered in strange clay when I see someone I've missed for a while. "Eclipse!" But what I get in return is different from how he was before. "Silence human. Your power will be ours soon." "Eclipse?" "I said silence!" He turns away from me working on more clay to keep me from moving. My heart feels like it's breaking apart. It's suddenly like he doesn't know me anymore. The eyeball appears in the room and turns to me. "So it seems it was true then. Your foolish feelings for him have led to your downfall. Did you really think he was on your side? He has and will always be loyal to the black arms. No amount of power you have will change that." I lower my head, afraid to show that eyeball my tears which threaten to spill. Were all those feelings just a lie then? No, I refuse to believe he lied to me. Black Death must've done something to him. Maybe I can bring him back somehow. But the problem is... How?

(Eclipse's P.O.V.)

    Once Death's Eye leaves I continue my work restraining the human. While working I get a good look at the (E/C) orbs which stare at me tear-filled. I feel a sharp pain in my chest. It feels familiar somehow, but I can't describe it. I want to focus on finishing the restraints but the pain in my chest is only worsening. "Just what are you doing to me?" My words laced with venom as I glare at the (H/C) haired woman. "I'm not doing anything... Just hurry up and finish me off already..." Her voice seemed to be filled with pain and defeat which caused the pain in my chest to spike once more. This time the pain caused my head to ache as well. I feel like this pain is familiar but I can't seem to remember... "Please remember..." A silent whisper uttered from her lips but the words seemed to spark off a set of unbearable pain from my heart and my head. I collapse to the floor, clutching my head in one hand and my chest with the other. Unable to bear it anymore I scream my lungs out. "Eclipse!" I hear the woman shout from her confines. But her words stop reaching my ears when I hear his words in my head. "That human is untrustworthy don't listen to her words. She's trying to control you with her power." I scream once more as the pain continues its course. I can't even think properly as I see a flash of light beside me and hear the sound of breaking faintly in my ears. The pain doesn't stop until I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. In that one moment, all that pain I felt vanishes as if it was never there. I don't hear his voice anymore, I just feel the warmth of those arms wrapped around me. I feel a warm liquid run down them as the owner of them turns me around to face them. (E/C) orbs stare into my eyes before they close and I feel a new warmth against my lips. At first I want to move away but, at the same time, I want this feeling to continue so I close my eyes and return that warmth. This feels familiar somehow... I remember now... It was her... My (Y/N)...